5 days post panniculectomy surgery (pics)

Options

Replies

• kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    this is AMAZING!! you look fantastic!!!!!! good luck with the recovery!

Thank you so much! <3
  • shaunasoares
    shaunasoares Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Way to go with the huge amount of weight loss, your looking awesome!! Good luck with your recovery.
  • juliesmom2
    juliesmom2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I remember your success story! what a wonderful change!
    wish you a speedy recovery!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this!! I would like to have one done after I lose another 90 lbs...I have a large apron overhang, and I hope to goodness they can say it is a neccessity..I don't have 10 grand to pay out of pocket
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Way to go with the huge amount of weight loss, your looking awesome!! Good luck with your recovery.
    Thank you! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    I remember your success story! what a wonderful change!
    wish you a speedy recovery!

Thank you so much! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Thanks for posting this!! I would like to have one done after I lose another 90 lbs...I have a large apron overhang, and I hope to goodness they can say it is a neccessity..I don't have 10 grand to pay out of pocket
    I go in to quite a bit of detail in my first video blog about how insurance came to cover mine so I strongly suggest checking out my link for my youtube page! :)
    I am glad I did it now since it was inhibiting me from being able to exercise at my best and causing a lot of lower back pain and infections. Hopefully you can get it covered. Again I strongly urge you to watch my blog videos :D

Thanks very much!
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Your surgical wounds look great! I wish you a speedy recovery ;)
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Great for you! I know you are glad to see that extra skin gone. Sometimes, surgery is the only way; I am happy for you. Speedy recovery.
  • kgillikin
    kgillikin Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    That is EXACTLY how my stomach looks after I had twins. I am 5 ft tall and the only place for them to grow was if my stomach went out. I was stretched so far I couldnt even do sanitary things. I had to have my poor husband do it for me. Now my stomach looks exactly like that. I would love to hear more of your story.
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl! You look great!
  • fluffeesquirrel
    fluffeesquirrel Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! I can't imagine working so hard and losing all that weight just to have so much skin hanging around... that has got to be frustrating!! You look great, congrats on your hard work!!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Your progress is inspiring and admirable! You've worked hard and I hope you heal fast and get well soon!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Your surgical wounds look great! I wish you a speedy recovery ;)

Thank you so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Great for you! I know you are glad to see that extra skin gone. Sometimes, surgery is the only way; I am happy for you. Speedy recovery.

Thank you!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    That is EXACTLY how my stomach looks after I had twins. I am 5 ft tall and the only place for them to grow was if my stomach went out. I was stretched so far I couldnt even do sanitary things. I had to have my poor husband do it for me. Now my stomach looks exactly like that. I would love to hear more of your story.

Awe yeah I can totally understand that. I encourage you to watch my video blogs they are very insightful
    http://www.youtube.com/user/KMLT08?feature=mhee
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Congrats girl! You look great!

Thank you!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    That is amazing! I can't imagine working so hard and losing all that weight just to have so much skin hanging around... that has got to be frustrating!! You look great, congrats on your hard work!!

Definitely was extremely frustrating! Thank you!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Your progress is inspiring and admirable! You've worked hard and I hope you heal fast and get well soon!

Thank you very much!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!