Most Disgusting Thing You've Found In Your Food?

Options

Replies

• shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Blood! Went out for breakfast and my hash browns had red in it. I said to myself why did the cook put ketchup on my food??? I called our server over and complained. She went back to the cook and she comes out and said oh, that's not ketchup, it's the cook's blood. He sliced his finger open. Luckily, I didn't eat anything off that plate. I looked at my wife and said, let's go. We got up and left, I actually called the board of health and turned them in. Really, the A-hole cook didn't know???

Yuck!!! :sick:
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Now, if we want to talk about what I've seen come in with coin to be counted at the bank I worked at....you only have to ask. lol

PUBES

and I've had money come in smelling like weed.
    toenails, lint, wasps, bits of things that stink and were unidentifiable. I also was given a booger check. YES, a check with a booger on it, and bloody money, drug money, you name it!
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I knew a girl that worked at KFC that got pissed at a customer and dropped their burger on the dirty floor and put it on the bun. She also spit in drinks. Nasty. I am glad I make most of my own food at home.
  • gwengogreen1
    gwengogreen1 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    school cafeteria, big black gnarly hair in my cheese sauce.
  • chameleon77
    chameleon77 Posts: 124
    Options
    Maggots...and I had ate some all ready before realizing this. I have never eaten a peanut butter cup again.
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    A cleaning brush filled with meat in a can of sausages. At first it looked like a mouse.
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    once, i went to a really nice restaurant on my birthday. i paid in advance because it was a large group and i didn't want anyone worrying about money... welp, in one of the dishes there were several LIVE cockroaches. and i'm not talkin itty-bitty ones. i mean big-as-your-thumb-worse-than-a-horror-film cockroaches. they wouldn't refund my money; instead they gave me several cases of beer and orange juice. i was fuming >.<
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Po Folks gave me fried catfish with the guts intact. I bit into my fish and knew things wasn't just right. I can not imagine what the black stuff in the guts was.....
  • TBird135
    TBird135 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I once found half of a housefly in my Philly cheese steak at Applebee's (I had already eaten the other half, I guess). I also found a roach carcass in my soda at McDonalds when I took the lid off for a refill (guess I ingested it too).
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    My mom ordered a sandwich at Denny's. The waitress set it down and a roach ran out from under the top piece of bread.
  • AgapeLove7
    AgapeLove7 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    a cocroach in my soup... :sick:
  • concavity
    concavity Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Bumping this incase I ever get hungry again or want to eat out at a chain restaurant/processed food.

Worse I've had was my mom's hair in her dinners.
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I was drinking condensed milk from a can, and didn't notice the housefly stuck in the opening.
  • skinnyfithealthyme
    Options
    I've been pretty lucky, all I've had are hairs. I usually just remove it and would keep eating but I demand a discount
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Bought some sliced hazelnuts at the Bulk Barn and was eating them out of the bag for a snack and bit down on a fake fingernail tip.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I would seriously die if I found a bandaid...

Thanking my lucky stars that nothing this horrific has happened to me, but all I can think about is someones open wound in my food now. BARF
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I bit into a Kruncher one time (those puffy potato chips) ... and in one of the big bubbles when I bit down it became very chewy ... I looked, and noticed the "bubble" was FILLED with fuzzy green mold.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I ordered a pizza once and there was a cockroach in it.

NASTY!
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    My husband found chewed gum in his salad and they didn't even give us our meal free!!! Won't eat there again. I even emailed the company and got NO response.
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    A bloody band-aid in my salad!!! Totally disgusting!!!