What are some good Cardio Workout Videos?

Can anyone recommend a really strenuous -- as in TOUGH -- *cardio* workout that is available online or easy to download? It's too dark to go running, I don't have a treadmill yet, and I still have to fit my cardio in for the day! :) Thanks!

Replies

• ...anyone? LOL
  • Jenph20
    Jenph20 Posts: 134 Member
    I recommend beachbody programs. SOmetimes you can find them online, but most of the time you have to order through their site. I'm a beachbody coach, so if you have any questions about those products, feel free to msg me :) I also have a ladies only support group on FB if you are looking for any extra support :)
  • kellymccrea1
    kellymccrea1 Posts: 50 Member
    Jillian michaels banish fat boost metabolism. You can download it from iTunes
  • jennadelane
    jennadelane Posts: 121 Member
    Bodyrock.tv. All workouts are 12 minutes in length, but you could go longer and do more circuits, but they are tough! New workouts posted everyday. I also hear at least one insanity workout is available on youtube or something for people to try before they buy. And Zuzana Lite on youtube is good too.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Tae Bo.
  • Thanks!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    collagevideo.com

A search on "cardio" - "advanced" yielded dozens. You can read reviews & watch video clips

I like Cathe Friedrich, Michelle Dozois and Kelly Coffey Meyer are great instructors - I do their easier stuff as I have 2 left feet.
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Try the insanity dvds!!!!