Ok GUYS, answer me this....

Options

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    both of those girls are hot but i'd prefer the toned one.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    Of the two you provided photos, I would be happy with either. Ideally, I would want someone who was in between those two girls. Had some definition but not necessarily as much as the toned girl.
  • Salvi30
    Salvi30 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Skinny, no definition, Let me open that jar of pickles and thats that.

Every guy has their own preference =)
  • gecho
    gecho Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Not a guy... but I like toned better :heart:

me 2 this is what i'm going for :blushing:
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy but I'll comment. I love my back muscles and my arms. I get comments on them all the time. The girlie in your pic has arms that are maybe a bit more than what I would like to have but still I like her better than the skinny chick.

here's me . . . still a work in progress

smaller400.jpg

400.jpg

Super HOT!!
  • wifeandmom2009
    Options
    )
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Not a guy, but personally I'd go number one - only because I would be stronger. Number two looks like she could put up a hell of fight, which .... now to think about it, might be fun...

So both? ;}

And the back definition looks peachy - keep going (for yourself)

Everybody likes what they like - each to their own
  • wareagle8706
    Options
    I definitely want the toned look for myself. Both girls are beautiful, but for me, I would prefer to be toned as opposed to skinny.

Same here.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    *sigh* this thread again

First off, vague question because every girl has a different pose and angle of picture taken, so not really fair comparison
    Second, the first one is revealing, second is less and third is just back (I know you wanted to ask if back muscles are sexy but you shoulda posted backs of other girls too then)
    Third, every guy has a different type
    Fourth, Most guys "type" varies from crackhead thin to hungry hungry hippo fat. Just depend son the girl.

I know you're trying to ask a generic question but thats not how polls work.

Put a gun to my head: first one because thats the body of the girl I'm dating right now, I can see more of her in the picture rather than just staring at her back (and not the best part of the back either) AND (and this is the most important factor for me) I love her hair and I like good hair on women
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Back muscles are awesome....true story....
  • Killing_Perfection
    Killing_Perfection Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Toned, definitely. I don't want to look at someone and have to fear for the next strong breeze to break their spine.

Also, a toned body speaks for discipline, and that's an admirable character trait. Some people are just skinny for "no reason", but someone with muscles is someone that works for their body.
  • wareagle8706
    Options
    Of the two you provided photos, I would be happy with either. Ideally, I would want someone who was in between those two girls. Had some definition but not necessarily as much as the toned girl.

more like this?

toned.jpg
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,683 Member
    Options
    Bulky means fat over muscle and non defined. Muscular means defined with low body fat. A "toned" body is one that lacks visual muscular definition, but usually lower muscle volume as well.
    Nothing wrong with a muscular back. It's the level of bodyfat that totally changes how someone looks. Here's some pics to show it:

interview-tianna-ta_asm.jpgDefined muscularity

tianna_ta.jpgSame girl with more bodyfat and no muscle loss.

As you can see, bodyfat % is what makes the difference. Keep the muscles.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • wood2415
    wood2415 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy but I'll comment. I love my back muscles and my arms. I get comments on them all the time. The girlie in your pic has arms that are maybe a bit more than what I would like to have but still I like her better than the skinny chick.

here's me . . . still a work in progress

smaller400.jpg

400.jpg

WINNER!!!
  • wifeandmom2009
    Options
    I didn't say anything about the actual pictures... I just look at the women who are sooo toned that their muscles bulge and think - MASCULINE. III would not want this for myself- however we all want different things and I would never bash someone for what THEY want for themselves. Just answering her request for honest opinions.
  • BigRedgw2010
    BigRedgw2010 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    A fit tone with a little muscles is sexy to me.
  • wareagle8706
    Options
    She made the comment that she doesn't want "big bulky back muscles." I'm assuming she means like mine (profile picture).
    All I have to say is that I'm pretty sure you don't walk around with your arms up in the air in flexed position...Muscles can be quite feminine if you're not looking constipated and gritting your teeth like the hulk...just sayin'.

:laugh:
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Toned = looks healthier
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I am not a guy but I would love the bottom half of the toned girl and the top half of the thin girl :wink:
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I would say in the middle somewhere....