C-Section Momma's that were able to lose that tummy?

Options
2»

Replies

• ljdborton
    ljdborton Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    i have those days all the time...there are days that i wake up and feel sooo skinny and look awesome then there are my bloated i hate this feeling type of days but i just focus and try not to let it bother me.....u will get there it might take time but ull get there my daughter is 20 months and now is when i see the weight coming off

Youre doing awesome...keeping my head up...I WILL get there...

yes u will...just be consistent..and regardless of what ppl say or do ur only doing this for you...screw what anyone else thinks...and look into jillin amichale s30 day shred omg its awesome....u can see before and after on mfp

I am doing the Jillian Michaels 30day shred, and it is killing me! But I have seen results from it! I love it!!

I have that too and should be doing Day 2 today:)
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost it completely, it will never go back to how it was before as I have a million stretch marks and extra skin, and it's the first place I put on weight, but anyway, this is me 5 mins ago

4639562_8071.jpg
  • MissMama5
    MissMama5 Posts: 23
    Options
    I had a c-section 6 years ago in august. My belly is getting there....I know I am soooo close to it being gone for good I just know it!!!! I do a circuit workout every day that really focuses on all my abs, lower and upper. I can send it to anyone that wants it, it's working really well for me :) I also walk a half hour each day. if not more depending. It's really hot lately! lol You all look amazing :)
  • beraggled
    beraggled Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Interesting to see the photos.I have had 4 c-sections.Have always struggle with my weight so doubt it will ever be flat.But really good to see photos of other people.Thanks guys has given me abit of inspiration.
  • purebliss24
    Options
    thanks for the posts!!! i needed the inspiration. i had my amazing twins 2 1/2 yrs ago and was wondering if this wierd c-section pooch will ever be the same. i never had anything like this before preggers. i guess i will find out when i lose the lbs...definite motivation
  • Hopingforchange
    Options
    Its a work in progress, had 3 by c-section. Ages 21, 9 and 6. This is me today (age 42) days before my period (ugh)
  • Hopingforchange
    Options
    Its a work in progress, had 3 by c-section. Ages 21, 9 and 6. This is me today (age 42) days before my period (ugh)

12767477_6663_thumb.jpg
  • MaddiJoseph
    MaddiJoseph Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    this thread makes me so happy. I did not have a C section, but I was 7 months pregnant when I lost my little girl and got pregnant with my son 5 weeks later. My stomach is more than a little streched out and I was overweight to begin with. It's so inspiring to see flat tummys on moms, particularly when they weren't always flat to begin with. I hope to post my own pics on here some day! I've lost all but 9 pounds of baby weight, but have about 70 of desk job and junk food weight to go. I've started 30 day shred and love it, but I hope the weight gain doesn't last. I've gained 1.5 lbs since I started a week ago. Here's hoping it's worth it!
  • 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies for posting pics! I have had 4 c sections as well and am happy to see there is hope for me :)
  • demonkarebear04
    demonkarebear04 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I had my c-section in February, I went from 225 to 276 while I was pregnant, I was HUGE! I did a lot of walking and I read once that lazy people suck their stomachs in when their driving because it works your abs out, I don't know how true it is, but the first thing I'm loosing is my pouch, the rest of my body needs to catch up! Always need motivation! Got a long way to go! Anyone can feel free to add me, I need the help :-)
  • DivaJadelyn
    DivaJadelyn Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm actually planning on getting a tummy tuck when all is said and done. I have so much damage done to my skin and so much scarring from a HORRIBLE emergency c-section that I just want to finish with a proverbial blank slate. My tummy tuck is actually part of my 'big reward' for getting down to my goal weight and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!