Options

Replies

• felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Figleaves.com
  • raindance_maggie
    Options
    i hate the way sports bras do not fit the same size as regular bras do so ive had some issues with buying online so keep that in mind. i got a 40G in a sports bra which is my regular boob size and it didnt fit. i have boob spillage and its vile and it pisses me off. ...and i found this to be the case with a couple of other online places so just read reviews before you buy..

signed,
    girl who has boob spillage and unhappy and too poor to buy another one now...
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Shock Absorber and Freya work for me. They are from $30-60. Depending on if someone is running a promo. I am 34H. Shock absorber goes from about 28-44, up to I think HH or maybe a little more. Freya goes from about 30-38 and up to an H or so, but cups tend to run a little bigger, so you might go down a cup.

Very supportive! And long lasting. (And they use regular bra sizes). I size up in the cup for shock absorber to HH.

Panache also gets raves for sports bras, I haven't tried one yet.

All are available at figleaves.com, herrrom.com or barenecessities.com. Very.com has a few shock absorbers.
  • mrs_dwr
    mrs_dwr Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    The Shock Absorber bra! The best money I ever spent! It kept my 38F (eur) breastfeeding girls in place while I trained for and ran a half-marathon. And it's not as gigantic as some others, like Enell (which just looks HUGE). It's sold in the US (where I live) and the UK; just check online for the different sellers. I got mine at herroom.com and it included free shipping, which was an excellent bonus since I was already spending a lot.
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Go online to a company called Title nine. I get the 2 in 1 sports bra and my girls don't move while I'm working out, upside down in a yoga pose, or teaching for that matter. I even bought some for everyday wear because it helps with posture etc..... LOVE them

They also have another company called Bounce which is just for bras.... they are great! Good luck on your search!

This is my fav:

http://www.titlenine.com/product/sports-bras-and-undies/underwire-bras/310125.do?sortby=ourPicks
  • sfoster3171982
    sfoster3171982 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Lane Bryants sports bras are absolutely AWESOME. They have a "no bounce" bra that is fanfrickentastic
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    You will never regret purchasing Enell. They are more expensive ($50-70), but are more durable. I am a 40G and really struggled with lower back pain with even the slightest activity level. After Enell, that all changed. They really strap them in and keep the strain off of your back. Highly recommend.

^THIS!!
    BEST ONE EVER!! You can buy online or find them at local running stores. Check Enell's website for the store locator!
  • mfunderburgh
    mfunderburgh Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    breakoutbras.com
    herroom.com

shock absorber
    panache
  • MD1978
    MD1978 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I recently bought this one from Lane Bryant....So far I really like it. Check the sizing chart when ordering, they run small. http://www.lanebryant.com/cacique-plus-size-sexy-bras-intimate-apparel/bras/sports-bras/4043c4044c775/index.cat
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Wow, so many ideas. My idea doesn't work, taking off my boobs while I work out. That would be splendid! lol
  • NebraskaBBW
    NebraskaBBW Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I got mine from Lane Bryant
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I have a Moving Comfort sports bra and love it!

My are moving comfort that i got from figleaves.com
  • JaimeBrown5
    JaimeBrown5 Posts: 324
    Options
    I don't know much about bra sizes, but my wife is a larger breasted woman that goes to Target to get her sports bras.

:laugh: I love this. Nobody beyond a D can get anything at a Target sweetie. What you consider large and what these ladies are talking about are very different. ;)
  • Victory2xs
    Victory2xs Posts: 16
    Options
    Thanks for the tip MaitreyeeMAYH, I'll definitely be checking out the website
  • lindaw66
    lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    big bump:blushing:
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I don't know much about bra sizes, but my wife is a larger breasted woman that goes to Target to get her sports bras.

I got a sports bra from Target just a couple weeks ago and it quickly became my fav!!! I love it and it was cheap :)
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I bought stuff online and they turned out to be nothing but little cotton things that wouldn't hold anything up when I was standing still so running was not fun :( I had given up hope.
    I read about the Armour Bra but it wasn't big enough for me (seriously they tout that it's so great for support and it only goes to a D?!) I've also heard good things about the Tata Tamer at Lululemon but they were out of my size so I didn't get to try it :(
    I ended up at the Running Room and got one that I guess is called the Shock Absorber (that's what it says on the front and I've cut all the tags off.) I was blown away when I tried it on and jumped up and down and the girls didn't move at all PLUS they had it in my size which is a 36F and impossible to find in a normal bra.
  • Bigsexy290
    Bigsexy290 Posts: 29
    Options
    I wear a 46DDDD and I have found mine at Lane Bryant.
  • cocoa_cutie513
    cocoa_cutie513 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have 38F and nothing holds the girls down like Enell www.enell.com They are a bit pricey as priced over $60, but they hold up for a very long time. Not to mention I can run, jump, roll around and everything without risking pain or discomfort.

I also purchased in the past 4 of them off of ebay. They are 'irregular' but you would never know it. What makes it 'irregular' is the ribcage measurement is a tad bit off, so it's a bit tight underthere. But, still $30-$40 for 2 Enell vs 1 enell wins hands down!
  • _RachelB_
    _RachelB_ Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm a DD, and I actually wear a comfortable victoria secret bra underneath my sports bra for extra support and wider coverage. I know it seems extreme, but sports bras kind of squish boobs together, and I think it makes them sore after a workout. The combination of a VS minimizer bra and a regular sports bra seems to do the trick...just a suggestion. :) good luck