Options
    "Good morning!"
    "May I squeeze your breasts?"

They're not stress-balls :laugh:
  • JediMindfck
    JediMindfck Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Asking you how you went with your workout - Friendly

Licking the handlebars of the bike you just used during spin class - Creepy. Unless you like that kind of approach of course.
  • jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    To be honest, I feel much more comfortable working out with women than I do working out with other guys... When working out in the presence of other males, I feel like I have to be prepared to physically defend myself at all times...

In my experience, I find women to be more supportive... Or put it another way, we worry about doing our best to improve ourselves... This is especially true during the Zumba classes that I have attended...
  • TheDreadPirateRoberts
    TheDreadPirateRoberts Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    As long as they are friendly and funny or interesting and can make the pain of being in the gym seem more manageable, then I dont care who speaks to me.

If they're there to tell me I'm "doing it wrong" or started commenting on how my muscles looked good with sweat dripping off them, then I'd tell them to clear off. I'm in the gym to do one thing and to get out of there as quickly as possible. If I can have a laugh during it then I am happy with that.
  • BazAbroad
    BazAbroad Posts: 248
    Options
    I would assume that any guy talking to me at the gym was just making conversation. A guy did speak to me recently about my program to do pull ups. I mentioned that the weight I was using at the time was half my body weight and he looked at me and said “Surely not, you look as though you weight a lot more than that" . If that was a chat up line it wasn’t good!

Whoe, if that was a chat up line he was definitely confident lol,,,
  • sheldor5
    sheldor5 Posts: 6
    Options
    "Good morning!"
    "May I squeeze your breasts?"

They're not stress-balls :laugh:

Then why do they relieve so much stress when i squeeze them?
  • starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    hahaha you guys are cracking me up.

I wear my ***** face at the gym. Earbuds in, I will acknowledge and say hi if someone says something to me, but for the most part I keep to myself. Also if a guy looks like he's making eye contact with me I make sure I'm obviously looking past him or whatever. I'm married and the gym is me time. If someone gave me a whistle or something they would end up on the floor from my death glare. ;) :P