20pds by XMas who's with me? P90x week 7

Options
124»

Replies

• rmchan
    rmchan Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Rhonda (rmchan) ..............SW 196 lbs / GW 176 lbs / CW 190.5 lbs / PROGRESS -5.5pds

Finally!!! I've been struggling for the last few years! No matter what I did, how much I exercised/ ate better...I COULD NOT LOSE WEIGHT..and if I did it was the same 3pds I gained the week before! I went to the DR., went to a hollistic doctor, trying to find out the problem...i've never had a weight problem..ever till I had my child at 34.....I believe I had become insulin resistant...so I've cut back on my carb intake and I only eat whole wheat whole grain carbs! I started P90X 12 weeks ago, took up running and finally I am starting to see results...I eat 5x a day....cardio 3x per week and strength train 2-3x per week. I eat really light at night...usually whole grain cereal or a salad...
    Congrats! hopefully you were seeing results in the tapemeasure first. The scale can be deceiving when you are doing P90X.
    But glad you saw what you were looking for. Keep it up.

Thank you..it has been a slow process! We measure this Sunday..this is our last week..Last night was Core Synergistics...it had been awhile..still to me one of the hardest workouts..I bought threw up the first few weeks I started doing this workout..Last night I could hang..Hey and last week...I did push ups with a clap!! I was stoked! LOL
  • InTheMoney
    InTheMoney Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Rhonda (rmchan) ..............SW 196 lbs / GW 176 lbs / CW 190.5 lbs / PROGRESS -5.5pds

Finally!!! I've been struggling for the last few years! No matter what I did, how much I exercised/ ate better...I COULD NOT LOSE WEIGHT..and if I did it was the same 3pds I gained the week before! I went to the DR., went to a hollistic doctor, trying to find out the problem...i've never had a weight problem..ever till I had my child at 34.....I believe I had become insulin resistant...so I've cut back on my carb intake and I only eat whole wheat whole grain carbs! I started P90X 12 weeks ago, took up running and finally I am starting to see results...I eat 5x a day....cardio 3x per week and strength train 2-3x per week. I eat really light at night...usually whole grain cereal or a salad...
    Congrats! hopefully you were seeing results in the tapemeasure first. The scale can be deceiving when you are doing P90X.
    But glad you saw what you were looking for. Keep it up.

Thank you..it has been a slow process! We measure this Sunday..this is our last week..Last night was Core Synergistics...it had been awhile..still to me one of the hardest workouts..I bought threw up the first few weeks I started doing this workout..Last night I could hang..Hey and last week...I did push ups with a clap!! I was stoked! LOL

The clap is a milestone for sure. I think Core is one of the best workouts, probably because it isn;t done enough in the 90 days.
    I'm doing Insanity now and will probably still do a few of the P90X resistance workouts just to add to this round.