Oh where, oh where have my poor boobies gone?

Options

Replies

• ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem
  • healthylifeforme
    healthylifeforme Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Dear boobless in Seattle,

I have the opposite problem. I have not lost a single inch in that area, and I'd love to lose some there! Maybe i need to do what you are doing.

Boobs in Seattle :)
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    It's a good thing it's not the same for man parts, b/c there'd be some pretty fat men out there!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I heard that when a man looses weight his parts get bigger or appear bigger.
  • BandedTriaRN
    BandedTriaRN Posts: 303
    Options
    I still have my breasts. I'm hoping they will go down to a D cup. My husband likes them and that's all that matters. I'm never going to have a perfect body after losing 150 lbs (I have only lost about 113.4 of those pounds so far) at age 52 and I really don't want to get surgery. So far, I'm not flabby but most of my weight is in from my waist up!

You can increase the muscles under your breast by exercising and make them appear a little larger but why worry? The most important thing is getting to a healthy weight and if you still want larger breasts, we live in a World where you can have them fixed or just be happy with what genetics gave you! Either way...
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem - after my weight loss, mine disappeared :sad: But good pushup bras add volume and chest exercises help with sagging.. :ohwell:
  • winonajosephine
    winonajosephine Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    It's a good thing it's not the same for man parts, b/c there'd be some pretty fat men out there!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

damn them :grumble:
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options

well yes.....gut goes bye bye....they can see their willy again!
  • evansproudmama
    Options

Its true lol because less skin around the adominal aread makes it lengthier haha
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Okay, I have ran the gamit here, Started out my adult life with Bountiful B's, First Child Ca-ching C's, Second Child Delightful D's, Maintained those D's until gravity started to take affect. What was once Delightful D's turned to Droopy D's. Weight loss has since turned my Droopy D's to Deflated Circus Balloons. Any suggestions would be a blessing!
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    :cry: Boobs were the best part of being obese...and Now...looks like I'll be president of the itty bitty titty committee again in no time :sad:
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    My boobs got smaller too with this weight loss. I don't mind so much. i wish the bottom half like the belly & hip regions would follow. These are my stubborn areas i am still tackling.
  • ErinRibbens
    ErinRibbens Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I was a small B before having kids and now back to that but saggier. *sigh*

So what I've gathered from this thread is to start a chest strength routine and somehow convince DH to lose his man-belly. Win-Win.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jesilee7692
    Options
    I got some great chuckles reading this board.
    But, I have always been chesty 36D didn't really bother me. But the last time I went bra shopping and I ended up with 40DD; I tried to remain positive, I think they started making bras smaller..... (it sounded good at the time)
    Any who.... besides muscle toning advice, the only thing I can add it: 1. A good sports bra 2. I always wear a fitness tank-top that is TIGHT (ok too small) but I want to keep them from bouncing-which helps with comfort and not pulling peck muscles.
  • jamr1019
    jamr1019 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I hear you.....its so frustrating!!!!!
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I hear you, love all the posts. I was never know for my breasts and even as I gained weight didnt get real busty, Mine have gone a little south but havent totally disappeared. Like an earlier posted said its not as if no one will ever want them.. You special someone wont care
  • TKishjr
    TKishjr Posts: 21
    Options

Lies! Lies, I tell you!:laugh:
  • DynamicDiva
    DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Mine are probably with yours somewhere! I think it's partially genetics. My bff had a baby 12 months ago, is losing weight (17 lbs so far) and hers are perky and just as full as they ever were. I had a baby 7 months ago, mine sagged after my milk was gone. I have lost 23 lbs and my boobs are shrinking smaller and smaller. I guarantee she will keep hers and mine will keep shrinking.

I hate that. I did breast feeding too for 2 months and mines sagged after that as well. All of the women in my family are pretty blessed in that area, so I don't know what my problem is. Someone said I might be loosing weight too fast, but I don't think so. At any rate, if they are going to go, I at least want my skin to keep up and I would love for them to perk up mor than they are........uuuggghh
  • DynamicDiva
    Options
    You can have half of mine. :flowerforyou: I don't want them. :noway:

hahaha --- well I need to inbox you my address because I would gladly accept........lol
  • DynamicDiva
    Options
    I haven't seen them any where, but I've never really seen a pair on me either. I have read of people who are very small breasted doing weights to build up so they have something so I"m thinking that's your best bet :) Had to respond-you made me laugh. Thanks.:bigsmile:

Yeah, thanks for your response. I was normally a 36 C and when I became pregnant, I went to a 40C/40D. After having my son, I eventually settled at a 38C after losing and gaining back the weight. Now my 36C's don't even fit. This is ludacris.
  • serentity78
    serentity78 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    ha ha...I was small before I gained weight and breastfed and one time when I lost 20 pounds(gained it back though) well thats the first place the weight left! LOL I am all I have other areas to leave first! I just started so not there yet but I expect that!