Oh where, oh where have my poor boobies gone?

Options

Replies

• DynamicDiva
    DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Okay, I have ran the gamit here, Started out my adult life with Bountiful B's, First Child Ca-ching C's, Second Child Delightful D's, Maintained those D's until gravity started to take affect. What was once Delightful D's turned to Droopy D's. Weight loss has since turned my Droopy D's to Deflated Circus Balloons. Any suggestions would be a blessing!

lol at your colorful language
  • DynamicDiva
    Options
    :cry: Boobs were the best part of being obese...and Now...looks like I'll be president of the itty bitty titty committee again in no time :sad:

lol:laugh: :laugh:
  • DynamicDiva
    Options
    I got some great chuckles reading this board.
    But, I have always been chesty 36D didn't really bother me. But the last time I went bra shopping and I ended up with 40DD; I tried to remain positive, I think they started making bras smaller..... (it sounded good at the time)
    Any who.... besides muscle toning advice, the only thing I can add it: 1. A good sports bra 2. I always wear a fitness tank-top that is TIGHT (ok too small) but I want to keep them from bouncing-which helps with comfort and not pulling peck muscles.

I probably should get some new sports bras because my chest is smaller and I notice that they don't all provide the same support that they used to provide.
  • DynamicDiva
    Options
    hundredpushups.com lift those boobies! :tongue: My man boobies are shrinking :happy:

lol
  • crystaldougherty
    crystaldougherty Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've not read all the responses, b I dropped from a DD to a B... I was also told that 9/10 women who lose their breasts, probably weren't full muscle or "breasts" they were storeing fat in their breasts, therefore you lose the majority of your boobs... mine never went saggy though..
  • KourtneyP83
    KourtneyP83 Posts: 319
    Options
    Mine are gone too...there isn't or never was much there to sag though. I wish we could choose where the fat came from, but I just deal with it :(
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    You can have half of mine. :flowerforyou: I don't want them. :noway:

same here!
  • ShrinkingShawna
    ShrinkingShawna Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I've been doing mostly strength training (mainly focused on core training and legs because I didn't walk much for 3 years) and while mine are shrinking, they are definitely lifting. (They've been big and floppy for a while) If you have personal trainers at your gym (assuming you belong to one), just ask one to give you some quick tips on what machines and/or exercises you might focus on. I belong to the YMCA and they offered a wellness program for only $15, the trainer showed me how to use every single machine, and explained what would be best to focus on for my goals.
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    My mother promised me when I lost weight the last time that I would lose my boobs...long story short, she lied! Every time I've lost weight mine have went up a cup. I am determined this time that it won't happen, but I haven't quite figured out how to stop it yet. I'm up to a DDD and I really don't want them. I would be totally cool with a C or even B cup.
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    sometimes it takes a while for the skin to bounce back, push ups might help... but just be patient, you're young enough that your skin still contains elastin and I'm not sure how much water you drink but that may help also, hope this helps
  • carrie31023
    carrie31023 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem...mine are gone, gone, gone! I went from a 42D to a 32B. Don't even want to think about what they look like bending down or laying down...it's awful. But, I have to live with it! At least I am healthy! LOL
  • Althaltallik
    Options
    I wish i had some in the first place D=
    I'm completely flatchested... v.v

Since i started exercising my chest a lot more, i have a liiiiiiitle hint of boobs, now ^^
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your response. I figured that much, but I'm not sure which ones to do besides push ups and chest press.
    bench press ( flat, decline, inclined) chest flys (flat, declined, inclined) pullovers, pushups, wall ball with a weighted medicine ball. Those are a few. Doing the press and flys in different positions will work different areas of the muscle to help push and pull your boobs up like a bra. It is important to strength train during weight loss. It will help prevent the loose and saggy skin because you will be building muscle under the fat.

I agree with this! .... I have heard that doing push ups isn't optimal... because they cause your shoulders to cave in and down instead of up and back ..giving a hunching look instead of a raised perky look... but Idk if that's true or not lol ... I always do push ups also, but def include all of this ^^^ there TOO!
  • MCinSoCal
    MCinSoCal Posts: 87
    Options
    I think a big part of it is genetics and where your body stores fat too. At my thinnest I was a very full34D. As I gained weight my boobs got out of control while my band size pretty much stayed the same, got all the way up to a 34F, which imo is way too large. Went in for a consult for breast reduction and the doc said I should lose weight 1st, since that was my goal and to come back when I'm closer (within 10 pounds approx) of my "goal weight" because 1) most likely they would get smaller with weight loss and 2) if we did the surgery and I then lost a ton of weight they would sag and it'd be a waste of the surgical procedure.

Since then I've lost almost 20 pounds, but my boobs are still pretty big at a 34DD, only now they fit into my bras nicely with no spillage.

I do strength training exercises about 3 x's a week and cardio 4-5 days a week, and you better believe I'm doing chest presses and flyes and etc, to build up those chest muscles, because I've always though my breasts a bit too saggy since they started growing around 16. I've had 3 kids and all that milk growing and shrinking does take its toll... I'm considering if they get back to a regular D cup, I may go back and get a consult for a lift rather than a reduction...though idk if I can actually have it done because it's so expensive, which is why I'm doing the exercises. Also when I workout I wear 2 bras, a tight fitting regular bra and a sports bra over it, because quite frankly I can use all the support I can get! lol
  • DynamicDiva
    Options
    I haven't seen them any where, but I've never really seen a pair on me either. I have read of people who are very small breasted doing weights to build up so they have something so I"m thinking that's your best bet :) Had to respond-you made me laugh. Thanks.:bigsmile:

Yeah, thanks for your response. I was normally a 36 C and when I became pregnant, I went to a 40C/40D. After having my son, I eventually settled at a 38C after losing and gaining back the weight. Now my 36C's don't even fit. This is ludacris.

Have you had a good fitting done? Most women wear the wrong size bra. They compensate for cup size in band or vice versa.

I haven't had a fitting since I've lost weight.
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    There's a lot of genetics involved in where you lose weight fastest. My chest goes flat fast while I have thunder thighs to the end. On the other hand, my mom would love to pass some of her boob to me, she can't get rid of 'em (I inherited from my dad's side)
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Push-ups and chest exercises. My chest has not gotten smaller, but the girls are more perky :)
  • DynamicDiva
    Options
    sometimes it takes a while for the skin to bounce back, push ups might help... but just be patient, you're young enough that your skin still contains elastin and I'm not sure how much water you drink but that may help also, hope this helps

thanks for your response
  • jgunn81
    jgunn81 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    You can have half of mine. :flowerforyou: I don't want them. :noway:

This is blasphemy, lol
  • robinrainville
    robinrainville Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue!! :sad:
    Beautiful arms! Any who, I was a 38DDD when I started this journey...now I'm a 34D and my girls lay next to me in beds at night!