Find out when youll reach your goal weight!

Options

Replies

• LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    woah, I've set my goals at maintenance but here I see that I still need to eat 200+cals more to maintain my weight. hmmmm
  • insightdean
    Options
    This is a nice application. By September I should be at goal weight. Is there one that measures a metric related to muscle development? For a man, if one has a 32 inch waist and 40 inch chest, what is the weight added for an additional inch or two in the chest? I assume this calculation would be height adjusted. If anyone knows of an application, please chime in!
  • hjjohnson08
    hjjohnson08 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Interesting....Thanks for sharing!
  • usera1365
    usera1365 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    bump
  • shellrocker12
    shellrocker12 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Interesting. Thanks for sharing this link, I'm going to refer to it every once in awhile!!:smile:
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I could be at my goal weight by the end of August :noway: wowzers!
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    bump...for later
  • JediMaster_intraining
    JediMaster_intraining Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I felt like maybe I will never get there but by the end of the year I should be there if not lower!

This motivates me to stick with it! Thanks so much! xx
  • Charliebarleymo
    Options
    What? If you're set to lose 1 pound per week then just count the weeks... why do you need a web site to calculate this for you?

It seems a little more complicated than that. It calculates the changing calorie needs and deficits as you lose weight. So if you weigh 250lb you need a certain deficit to lose 2lb, but if you weigh 125lb you would have different calculations. As you lose, your calculations change.

it's not, really, more complicated than that. Your goals and your calories burned change along the way and you adjust with them. Why do people think math is complicated? It's not. REALLY it's not.

Maybe some people have more interesting stuff to do than work it out, and like the fact that someone else has done it.

And maybe some people DO find maths complicated. We can't all be perfect.
  • Pamela259
    Pamela259 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    he he he ill be 29lbs in june next year lol
    thanx for the site
  • edd43
    edd43 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    December can't come soon enough! Thanks for posting!
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I should reach my goal on october 11th 2012... that's not that far away! Thanks for this!! :D
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I checked it out and it is pretty interesting!! I bet this is something that I will be putting different numbers in all the time to get different results like I do with the scooby site to get my numbers...It's an obsession...lol
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    wow, I hope it's true...lol
  • TRUDIVA88
    TRUDIVA88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Like the website!!
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. OH MY GOODNESS, THANK YOU SHARING AND RESEARCHING. This gives me something to look forward to. Printed it out and will place on the refrigerator. Save the website in my favs also. Again, thank you:bigsmile:
  • leopard_barbie
    leopard_barbie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your comments everybody that liked it! I think it'll make it easier for people to stick to if they see what will happen if they do/what won't happen if they don't!

Math isn't fun, it's lovely having applications that do the numbers for you!
  • kryscas
    kryscas Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Well this is certainly addicting...lol I have calculated about a dozen different combinations. I've settled on 1500 cal a day with 3 - 5 workouts a week. By this, I'll be hot stuff by my birthday! :)
  • Naturally_sassy0525
    Naturally_sassy0525 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Great idea thanks!
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Awesome site!