Earphones!

Options
shoniej
shoniej Posts: 227 Member
Any one find a good brand of earphones?? I have a Nike pair and the pair that came with my iPhone and they suck!! They constantly fall out and they hurt. My husband says I'm crazy but they do hurt!!

Replies

• NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I always took my husband noise cancelling Bose headphones to the gym. It was nice to not really hear other people and to not have to crank the volume super loud. They did make my ears sweaty though.
  • farmgirlsuz
    farmgirlsuz Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    YURBUDS! The "lock" into your ear. The only ones I can get to stay in without hurting. (No-you are not crazy).:happy:
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Have you heard of Yurbuds? They're fantastic, I use them for mtn biking , cycling and running and the never fall out.

http://www.yurbuds.com/
  • Twidget12
    Twidget12 Posts: 71
    Options
    My iPhone headphones always fall out too...well at least the left one always falls out lol. It really does suck when I am running....
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Any one find a good brand of earphones?? I have a Nike pair and the pair that came with my iPhone and they suck!! They constantly fall out and they hurt. My husband says I'm crazy but they do hurt!!

Panasonic makes a light comfortable set. I've worn it for two half marathons and it is ideal. Good luck!
  • ltaylor_11
    Options
    I like the Skull Candy earbuds. They have different size rubber sleeves that you can change to fit your ears. I also use them when travelling because they double as a decent set of ear plugs.

24030693.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • rocakes
    rocakes Posts: 44
    Options
    SHURES!!!
    They are amazing and start in your ear.. A little expensive but well worth my first pair lasted me 2 years!!!!
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    JVC HAFX8P Headphone, Riptidz, In-Ear best $8 purchase I've ever made!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005FDOGUC/ref=wms_ohs_product
  • timboom1
    timboom1 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I use a Sony sport set that are over the head rather than earbuds, I have never found earbuds that stay in my ears. They are sweat resistant, very lightweight and sound great.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR-AS35W-Headphones-Lightweight-Powerful/dp/B003IP4O10/ref=pd_sim_e_3/180-7196261-6915207
  • danger_kitteh
    danger_kitteh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    auria exceeds

they lock into your ear and even turned up you can still hear what is going on around you (for safety). these are great for running and outside. i still wear these at the gym but my gym is pretty quiet and small.

my other pair i used at the gym were SHURE brand
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Sony MDR-AS20J Active Style Headphones

I use these.... they never hurt, go too deep or slip off, ever! love em!
  • Zvyezda
    Zvyezda Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Sennheiser are a great quality earphone. Great sound quality and I have the orange ones that wrap around your ears, they never fall out :-)

And I've had them for years (used everyday) which is really good considering the average life-span or earphones!
  • tony2009
    tony2009 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Sennheiser PMX 80 Behind the Neck Headphones

41fL2uDZTeL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Awesome headphone, don't fall out because they can't...ultra lightweight and sound amazing.
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    I had the same issues with the stock iphone earbuds, picked up a $20 pair of skull candy headphones that have the small over-the-ear clips. Have been great so far, only used for 1 week at this point.
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    http://www.userbytes.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/img_07681.jpg
    I love ear phones that wrap around my ears like this. They never come out and are comfortable.
  • rprussell2004
    rprussell2004 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I'se gonna save this thread for later.

(Otherwise I have nothing to add...)
  • ski0721
    ski0721 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You are definitely not crazy! Haha I've had earphones that hurt and fall out of my ears. I thought maybe my ears were just really small. I just purchased a pair of skull candy earphones that are adjustable and they fit really well and do not fall out while jogging. Finally! :flowerforyou:
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options

You're not crazy. They do hurt. I get the ones that actually poke into the ear-and I get the ones sized for kids 'cause I have small ears. lol
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    YURBUDS! The "lock" into your ear. The only ones I can get to stay in without hurting. (No-you are not crazy).:happy:

I have never heard of these but just googled them and they look awesome. I have freakishly small ears and nothing I buy stays in so I will DEF be purchasing a pair of these!
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    Ear buds don't stay in my ears either -- I have to use the kind that fit over your ear. I have Klipsch on ear headphones and they're very comfortable and the sound quality is great!