Is there a goat farm nearby or did you just workout?

Options
Recommendation for a good workout deodorant?

Replies

• callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Febreeze
  • jadamuriel76
    jadamuriel76 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My regular deodorant seems to work just fine...Dove.
  • kwreid
    kwreid Posts: 2
    Options
    Secret Clinical Strength in Ooh La La scent.... about 8 bucks at the grocery or drug store.
  • DeniseBromley
    DeniseBromley Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My regular deodorant seems to work just fine...Dove.

I used to use Dove, but it did not work for me when I started working out -- I've switched to Degree.
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Secret Clinical Strength in Ooh La La scent.... about 8 bucks at the grocery or drug store.

2nd this!! My sister is the same when working out and she uses this! U can get a pack of 3 at costco for a very good price.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    This might sound silly, but when I know I'm going to REALLY sweat, like prior to a 90 minute+ workout, particularly outside(I'm in Florida), I wear Mens deodorant, the kind that's heat-activated and fairly heavily scented, like Degree.

I haven't found a Womens deodorant that works quite as well so far. I can wear a little of that and not even have to use a body spray, I'll smell just fine even after my workout and not slimey/wet.

I've had friends come over while I was still sweat-soaked and they thought I'd been in the sprinkler system instead of working out. :D
  • LovesGG
    LovesGG Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    After years and years of searching for a good deodorant, I've found that Ban works for me.
  • payupalice
    payupalice Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I think I fall into the "stinky & proud" category after a workout.
  • aqua_girl
    aqua_girl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I use Tom's Natural, but it doesn't do a great job. If anyone has any non-aluminum tips which are effective, please share!
  • ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    Options

yup yup!! i go right up to my husband, shove my armpit in his face and say "do i stink?!" (of course he likes to wipe his sweaty face on me when i'm clean) :laugh:
  • hookandy
    hookandy Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    OK, missed the point of this thread... I actually live near a goat farm. LOL
  • dinkyjojo
    dinkyjojo Posts: 3
    Options
    Degree always works great for me!
  • iwillsoonbeslim
    Options
    There's not a lot comes between me and a hot shower after I work out, so can't say I get a chance to become whiffy, regardless of how wet I am? I only use natural Pit Rok, which allows you to sweat, but inhibits the bacteria that causes odours.
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Stinky is good!
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Degree is the best that I've found so far. I'm one of those weird people that can only wear a certain brand then have to switch it up after the stick is gone. But with Degree I don't seem to have that problem.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options

2nd this!! My sister is the same when working out and she uses this! U can get a pack of 3 at costco for a very good price.

Third this! But, I use the unscented variety for sensitive skin. Fragrances always give me rashes. :-(
  • Jessintherain
    Jessintherain Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I switched to non-aluminum as well. I use a deodorant crystal stick. It lets you sweat without stinking, and you can reapply it whenever. Also, it doesn't stain clothing or anything.

:)
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    For women...I agree with Secret Clinical Strength

But just don't get the Marathon Sport scent.. It smells worse than the BO you might already have.
  • Jessintherain
    Jessintherain Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    OK, missed the point of this thread... I actually live near a goat farm. LOL

hahaha. nice
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options

Me too.