Find out when youll reach your goal weight!

Options

Replies

• arserine
    arserine Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    It's really interesting to see what 200 calories a day difference looks like in the long term. 200 calories a day from now until the new year for me is a difference of 10 pounds! What a great thing to keep in mind as I reach for an extra snack I don't need.
  • fabandfunat51
    fabandfunat51 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Awesome - VERY encouraging!

Thanks!
  • Utahgirl12
    Utahgirl12 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you so much. What a powerful motivator that really shows you the importance of those "oh it's only a little snack, it won't matter" moments. Also highlights to me theimpotatnce of being active. Best case scenario for me is at goal by 20/12. Worst case it would be by 21/3. Either way.....I will get there! Hmmmmm, now i'm thinking about my Xmas night out outfit at either of the weights for those dates.....15 pounds difference!
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I like this!
  • plbrown81
    plbrown81 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! And what a motivator! I've been worried about when I'll hit goal weight, and how hard it'll be and blah blah...

This shows me that I could hit my goal weight right around my birthday this year!! That's WAY sooner than I was hoping for - provided I make it happen.

And if I keep up with what I'm doing, I could hit my first mini-goal as soon as next week. Great motivation and kick in the pants!

Thanks for sharing!
  • 115perfection
    115perfection Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sneekspeete
    sneekspeete Posts: 136
    Options
    So cool! Cant wait 2 see if its true or if I stick 2 it or whatever
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Horribly depressing. I have three choices.

1. Not get to goal weight for well over another year and a half.

2. Cut my calories down to something really dangerous.

3. Workout strenuously 6-7 days a week and not eat any of my exercise calories back.

Hm. Which to pick? I'm thinking #3. Let's hope if I start working out at 4am it will be cool enough that I don't keel over dead.
  • leopard_barbie
    leopard_barbie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Horribly depressing. I have three choices.

1. Not get to goal weight for well over another year and a half.

2. Cut my calories down to something really dangerous.

3. Workout strenuously 6-7 days a week and not eat any of my exercise calories back.

Hm. Which to pick? I'm thinking #3. Let's hope if I start working out at 4am it will be cool enough that I don't keel over dead.

Combination of 2 and 3? Cut down your cals AND work out without eating them all back? Its annoying seeing how long it will take but if you need to cut down to something "dangerous" you're probably trying to lose too much too quickly?
  • bfeusner
    bfeusner Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    This is a great resource! Printed it out and put on the fridge so I make sure to stay on track!
  • SWink06
    SWink06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Looks like I have a two year journey ahead of me. :grumble:
  • 2gabbee
    2gabbee Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    bump to check link
  • MandiS80
    MandiS80 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm an optimist... I'll be at my goal by my birthday in February.
  • jayb33z
    jayb33z Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! thank you!
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    Gonna try this! Thanks for sharing!
  • Mrsbrandnewmeslimandtrim
    Options
    Bump
  • happythermia
    happythermia Posts: 374
    Options
    LOL I'll weigh 69.0lbs on 06/20/2014!
  • FitasBarbie
    FitasBarbie Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.
    Thanks for the info!
  • tmcgourt
    tmcgourt Posts: 7
    Options
    Why do you have a no track day? :)
    Even if you track what you eat and go over, the awareness might help in some positive way :)
    Love yourself <3 and keep up the great work
  • tmcgourt
    tmcgourt Posts: 7
    Options
    Checked it out and it seems very neat. If I can JUST stay on track every day it should be very spot on. However, Sundays are my "no track" day and I allow anything I want. May need to rethink that if I have an actual date I can look at :bigsmile:

Thanks for sharing

why do you have a no track day? :)
    Even if you track what you eat and go over, the awareness might help in some positive way :)
    Love yourself <3 and keep up the great worky