Replies

• cazzamartinek
    cazzamartinek Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    :smile: :smile: Yay we can do it together mumma bear xx :love:
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Day two was just completed! Didn't want to do it, but so glad I did.

Good for you! If we 'MAKE' ourselves do it enough times in a row it will become habit, I can live with that kind of habit!!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    Day one done !!! it was hard but good as well!! :wink: i excercise every day so thought this wouldnt be to bad .... i was so wrong :huh: but i definatly think im going to get results.
    What is everyone doing about food are you following the jillian michaels eating plan if there is one or are you just eating what you usually do ??? im going to have a wee look on the web site the dvd suggested and see what it looks like, my mum is starting it tommorow with me :love: :flowerforyou:

I've been following my own diet, which is almost all natural foods with some cheese, coconut milk and protein powder as my only processed foods, but I'm sure whatever she recommends is awesome as well! Glad to have you and your mom join us! :happy:
  • rschmmidt
    rschmmidt Posts: 296
    Options
    Day 3 completed!! My favorite part is where Jillian says those of you on day 5, 6 or 7 will notice it is much easier or more endurance or something like that.....I just think to myself....just a few more days and it WILL be easier! haha!!!

That's the part I've been looking forward to, too!
  • rschmmidt
    rschmmidt Posts: 296
    Options
    Day 2...Done! Only 28 more to go LOL.

I love that it is only 20 minutes long. I can fit that into my morning. I read somewhere that JM says you don't have to do it everyday, it's OK to have a rest day.
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    My favorite part is during the crunches when she says, "The neck is not invited to this party". Ahahahaha, makes me smile every time!
  • MakingMyDreamsComeTrue2015
    Options
    I just finished day 4 and ouch! Still burning two hours later o.o
  • MissHayleyMarie
    Options
    Just finished Day 6! I'm looking forward to level 2 in a few days!
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Ugh ! Where was this challenge 14 days ago! I am currently alternating between level 2 and 3 and on day 14 as of today. I am not gonna lie the first 3 days were hell but I am starting to see the difference all around my body and amazed at the endurance I have built up along the way in just 2 weeks.

Am I too late to join?
  • sunnyshine1313
    sunnyshine1313 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Just started today, on day 1 of it, definitely felt the burn, and pushed through it. HRM had my HR max higher than it did with the elliptical!
  • Jess81620
    Jess81620 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday and I have just added it to my normal work outs. I wouldn't be challenging you at dropping lbs though since I only have 13lbs total to loose.
  • sharonucd
    sharonucd Posts: 145
    Options
    i bought the dvd last nov and never ever started it. I want to give it a go and esp since a bunch of you guys are going to start too.
  • sharonucd
    Options
    does it actually help you lose weight or only help you tone up your muscles?
  • Gulzilly
    Gulzilly Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Sharonucd-it drops a few lbs but noticeable inches. I dropped 3 inches in the first 2 weeks.
  • chickabee5
    chickabee5 Posts: 90
    Options
    Hope I'm not too late to join haha? Going to start it today ... right now actually! Wish me luck! haha ;P
  • sharonucd
    Options
    thank you gulzilly! I guess I will keep up my walking then for cardio cuz I need to lose 30 lbs for sure....40 would be the bomb and I'd totally be at my ideal weight.
  • sharonucd
    Options
    @gullzilly...congratulations also on losing those inches! that's awesome!
  • kgsprenger
    kgsprenger Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I did the first day earlier today from youtube. It was a pain because youtube kept farting out on me. So, I'm going to the store this evening to get the video.
    Its perfect timing because I'm a teacher and summer vacation is just starting! Motivation!

One question- I've been running 2 or 3 times a week. Is doing both ok or is that not advised?

I'm going to go measure myself now so I can know the results.:smile:
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I love this DVD. In level 2 there is this part she says" I am really good at this" when doing chest flys, I stick out my tongue and say " Shut the F@ck up!" cuz it hurts so bad. I love her but hate her at the same time.

She makes my body cry:sad:

But like John Mellancamp sings "Hurts so good. Cmon baby make it so good"
  • shlee333
    shlee333 Posts: 1
    Options
    hey guys I think i'd like to jump in and do this together too! I just came back from my doctor and he said ash you have got to get your weight under control so we are meeting monthly to keep myself accountable.

just started 30DS this morning and would really love to wow my doctor at the end of this month!!

14169059.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods