I bought my VERY FIRST sexy dress today

Options

Replies

• DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    holy cow, you look fan-flippin-tastic!!!! i would kill for that body!!! congrats and good job on all of your hard work :D
  • Journey30toLife
    Journey30toLife Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow, hot! Congrats!
  • Fausttt
    Fausttt Posts: 101
    Options
    holy cow, you look fan-flippin-tastic!!!! i would kill for that body!!! congrats and good job on all of your hard work :D

Wow! I'd kill for that body too. . . for different reasons :)

seriously, you look great!
  • cspence2270
    cspence2270 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    DAMN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not much else to add to that--- oh except I'm a 42 y/o married mother of 3 boys and welll, DAMN !!!!!!!!! HOLY COW YOU LOOK HOT IN THOSE !!!!!!!:blushing:
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Your hard work was well worth it.
  • RebelliousRibbons
    RebelliousRibbons Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Holy f****. Yeah. That's all I got.

And... buy more dresses....

or take them off.

Yeah. XD
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Jaw kind of dropped.. a little jealous over here, not going to lie.
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    SEXY!!! Looking good girl keep it up!
  • Stella_Leigh
    Stella_Leigh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    ...technically two, but I HAVE NEVER been in good enough shape to wear something so short or so tight in my LIFE. I know its nothing to really brag about...But it brings me so much joy.
    I started to cry when the dressing room lady told me that I look great. Sometimes the small things make big impacts.

Photoon2012-06-21at16463.jpgPhotoon2012-06-21at16482.jpgPhotoon2012-06-21at1648.jpg

WOW! Hello hot mama! You look phenomenal :happy:
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    You Look Amazing!!!!
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    ...technically two, but I HAVE NEVER been in good enough shape to wear something so short or so tight in my LIFE. I know its nothing to really brag about...But it brings me so much joy.
    I started to cry when the dressing room lady told me that I look great. Sometimes the small things make big impacts.

Photoon2012-06-21at16463.jpgPhotoon2012-06-21at16482.jpgPhotoon2012-06-21at1648.jpg

You look amazing!!

But seriously... you made those shoes?? you must tell me how? I am a shoe-*kitten* and rather crafty, I could totally get into that!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm6ePfKvdTs
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    you do look great. Glad your hard work has paid off.
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Smokin'! I'm so jealous right now :p you look amazing
  • reginapeak
    reginapeak Posts: 24
    Options
    Uhm- I am with everyone else. WOW, you look so super amazing! You are rocking those dresses. Hold your head high and be proud, you are stunning!::happy:
  • Lady_Bane
    Options
    What size are you??? Looks like we are the same size and almost in the same place.. I'm buying a pair of jeans tomorrow and I know a size 8 but someone in the office thinks a 6 would fit. Dare to dream dare to dream

i am a size 6! (american eagle size 4)
    I bet your coworker is right!
  • AmandaDutra
    Options
    you look INCREDIBLE! You should be SO proud of yourself! And buy more sexy dresses girl, you look damn good in them!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'd love to be able to pull off a dress like that, but there is no way... Not after having 5 kids! I'll live vicariously through you! ;)
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options

You look amazing!!

But seriously... you made those shoes?? you must tell me how? I am a shoe-*kitten* and rather crafty, I could totally get into that!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm6ePfKvdTs
    Ahhhhh ok, you put the crystals on. I thought you made the whole shoes from scratch,lol, that was blowing my mind!
    There is no way I'd have the patience to apply all those crystals:)
  • Lady_Bane
    Options
    Kudos! I don't know you, but I can see that you have always looked good. If losing a few pounds, getting strong again, etc. was what you needed to let your confidence, self-esteem, and power out , , , you are THERE! Enjoy it!

my face looked great, but I was a size 14 when i started, size 4-6 currently. 160lbs, then 145 when i joined MFP to keep motivated, now 137
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Yowza! You have the body of a mannequin!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!