New Body November Week 2

Options
13»

Replies

• madelinetg15
    Options
    hasiangirl welcome, we don't have a time limit on this group we weigh in on Saturdays but you can stick to your regular day if you wish. We will be here for you.
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Well girls, I am off to Vegas! I leave tomorrow. My goal is to not gain anything while there, and to kick it into high gear when I return. Best of luck working out and eatting right, and I'll check in Monday upon my return:smile:

Have a great time!! Have an extra drink for me :drinker:
  • madelinetg15
    Options
    Well girls, I am off to Vegas! I leave tomorrow. My goal is to not gain anything while there, and to kick it into high gear when I return. Best of luck working out and eatting right, and I'll check in Monday upon my return:smile:

Have fun
  • TracyJean2012
    TracyJean2012 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Well this week might not be a good one, I have exercised everyday but I did take yesterday off but I ate like everything in site, its also TOM! I have NO energy today at all it was everything just to get out of bed this morning. I checked the scale this morning and it said that I had gained 2lbs, this is horrible I can't seem to get past the 240 mark, I try to stay close to my calorie intake and I've exercised more than I have in awhile and I feel better but I'm just getting really FRUSTRATED at this point!

I have been trying that 30 day shred video and then I go to the gym at night and work on the machines, What is it going to take for me........

Sorry all I just needed to vent, I hate these mood swings with TOM. I pray I can get that scale to look different come sat morning!
  • ourgang
    ourgang Posts: 229
    Options
    I am feeling much better today, Glad I took yesterday off . I did pilates and walked to day. I weighted myself and I was back down to my weight last week, so here goes to a great week of healthy eating and exercise........

I'm off of work until Wednesday and plan on making every minute count!!!:tongue::tongue:

God Bless
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    Well this week might not be a good one, I have exercised everyday but I did take yesterday off but I ate like everything in site, its also TOM! I have NO energy today at all it was everything just to get out of bed this morning. I checked the scale this morning and it said that I had gained 2lbs, this is horrible I can't seem to get past the 240 mark, I try to stay close to my calorie intake and I've exercised more than I have in awhile and I feel better but I'm just getting really FRUSTRATED at this point!

I have been trying that 30 day shred video and then I go to the gym at night and work on the machines, What is it going to take for me........

Sorry all I just needed to vent, I hate these mood swings with TOM. I pray I can get that scale to look different come sat morning!

Keep up the good work!! Your weight will naturally fluctuate 2-3 lbs in a day, maybe more so don't sweat it. I actually refuse to weigh myself everyday because when I see even the smallest gain, it puts me in a bad mood!

Have you been taking measurements? Are your clothes fitting better? Muscle does weigh more than fat and you are kicking butt in the gym!!
  • madelinetg15
    Options
    stormchaser also consider if its TOM you will have a little extra weight just remember that when you weigh in. You are still doing good, keep it up
  • madelinetg15
    Options
    Here is the link for the upcoming week. I hope everyone is ok, haven't heard from everyone all day. Good luck to those tomorrow that are weighing in.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/71016-new-body-november-week-3