Down 82 lbs... and 150 to go! With scary pic's! Beware!!

Options

Replies

• Tina4153
    Tina4153 Posts: 4
    Options
    Awesome job! Be proud of your pictures they are not scary at all!
  • juicy011
    juicy011 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Your story is very inspiring, you look GREAT !!!!!!! :heart:
  • czuniga03
    czuniga03 Posts: 99
    Options
    Awesome progress..keep it up!
  • Flissbo
    Flissbo Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    What a great story so far, well done! Can't wait for the next installment! Love your tshirt btw :-)
  • leighlyn
    leighlyn Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    ☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。
    /▌*˛˚ღ •˚ ˚…Most Excellent You Look Great! Keep up the hard work! . ~♥~˚ ✰* ★
    / \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ
  • raggyanndoll
    raggyanndoll Posts: 176
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. I can relate to the garbage in the head. Hopefully you see the number of responses here and see how much support you have and how much people like you inspire us.
  • erikapereira
    erikapereira Posts: 196
    Options
    KEEP IT UP! GOOD JOB!
  • McGruber03
    McGruber03 Posts: 113
    Options
    The transformation is already astounding! You look awesome!
  • wendyd1973
    wendyd1973 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing woman! Awesome job!
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    awesome. keep up the good work. stay motivated. feel free to add me. My name is Jwanguy
  • bandenna
    bandenna Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Aw Good for you girl! :happy: You look so much happier, younger, and healthier! I can tell you have worked HARD and your dedication payed off :flowerforyou: Keep up the amazing job. You're pure motivation for me and others! :drinker:
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Great work lady! :drinker:
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Hey, congratulations! To get that far already is amazing :) Good luck with the rest of your journey.
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!! Keep it up, doing great.
  • MrsRando
    MrsRando Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Really great job!
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the good work!
  • KJLIII
    KJLIII Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    AMAZING.

You are doing FANASTIC ! ! Can't believe it ! ! I'm proud of you, and I don't even KNOW you ! ! = )

And you're right on about getting things straight inside before you can work on the outside - if it's going to be LASTING, anyways... I've been in the same boat. It's good to let go of the lies in your head (like "you're worthless" or whatever!) and hang onto the truth - YOU are a valuable human being, and very loved...

You're silly about the pics - they are NOT scary at all ! ! Just shows your awesome progress so far. We love it, and it inspires us.

Thank you ! ! Thank you for posting, and for sharing your journey. It's appreciated more than you know ! !

:flowerforyou:
  • jenguhl
    jenguhl Posts: 79
    Options
    You're doing a great job, keep it up!
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    not scarry at all. i LOVE the pictures. success looks good on you. i can't wait until i have such an opportunity as well. you are an inspiration. keep up the good work girl!! way to go!
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    CAN'T STOP, WON'T STOP!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!