32+ down.. pics (bikini! ooo!!) :)

124»

Replies

• Allison714
    Allison714 Posts: 77 Member
    Congrats!! :))
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    What a great job you have done, you look beautiful!
  • You're a super babe! Congrats!
  • jmcdaniel0
    jmcdaniel0 Posts: 130 Member
    I am actually 5'11 so its cool! back in teh day, I dated a girl that was 6'2... that was odd...

I'm 6'2" with my heels :D I love wearing heels, not gonna let my height stop me..

My wife is a flats or go home kind of gal! I have never bee too caught up on the height thing for women... I know a couple of guys that will only date short girls. im talking 5'5 and under, its odd if you ask me! But any ways, Doing a great job!
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    I am actually 5'11 so its cool! back in teh day, I dated a girl that was 6'2... that was odd...

I'm 6'2" with my heels :D I love wearing heels, not gonna let my height stop me..

My wife is a flats or go home kind of gal! I have never bee too caught up on the height thing for women... I know a couple of guys that will only date short girls. im talking 5'5 and under, its odd if you ask me! But any ways, Doing a great job!

I love flats too :) Depends on the day. And thank you, I appreciate it!
  • labberto
    labberto Posts: 18 Member
    Well done! you look great!! :) keep it up! :)
  • Renee253
    Renee253 Posts: 16
    I have to agree with the above post, you do carry your weight well...you don't look like 230 lbs. at all! Wow! Just think how great you will look at 175 lbs! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!