What's the deal with guys?

Options
MandaPaigeSparkles88
MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
Ok so I am gonna go on a rant, kinda annoyed at a particular guy. He has been messaging me for a while either on my cell phone or on facebook. (not gonna mention names). He asked if he could come down and see me yesterday too see me. I didn't lie to him I had a ton of things that I had to get done for college, so I told him that I couldn't see him today but that maybe when I have spare time we could hang out. Well I come to find out from a friend of mine that he has a girlfriend.

Ok rant time I don't want to be put in the situation to where I am the other woman. Been there, done that, and I have the t-shirt. I did this for a while after I got my divorce from my ex husband and to tell you the truth I don't like being the other woman. It sucks being the other woman cause the guy is only with you when it is convenient to them. I want a guy that wants one woman. I don't like to share my man and I would expect that he would have more respect for me not to put me in this situation.

Why do guys do this??? All opinions are appreciated!!!

Replies

• macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Because they're only content with their current girlfriends, but want to see if there are better options for them????
  • tweakz20
    tweakz20 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    We're men. We do what we want when we want to who we want, anytime, anywhere. Why? We're men.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I know it, just wish both men and women weren't so complicated!! lol
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    What does the t-shirt say?
  • LivetoRun07
    LivetoRun07 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Not all guys do it, there's just the occasional one that is stupid. Women can be just as bad. Best thing to do is tell him to get over himself, and move on and don't settle until you find exactly what you're looking for.
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Wait, women don't do this?
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Holy crap...you mean he did the same as women do? WTF!? It's a crime I tell you...a total crime.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Not all guys do it, there's just the occasional one that is stupid. Women can be just as bad. Best thing to do is tell him to get over himself, and move on and don't settle until you find exactly what you're looking for.
    +1
  • PShep17
    PShep17 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    They are all knobs. End of discussion!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    So... it was OK for you to do it but not cool for him? A bit hypocritical, don't you think?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Does the T say "I'm His Mistress" with an arrow?
  • odusgolp
    Options

-10. I'm revoking some of your Schrute Bucks.
  • LivetoRun07
    LivetoRun07 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    +1

Yay me =) lol
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Not all men do this - and women do this too. People are capable of being liars and cheats regardless of their sex organs.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options

-10. I'm revoking some of your Schrute Bucks.

Good thing I put all my stock in Stanley Nickles.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Not all men do this - and women do this too. People are capable of being liars and cheats regardless of their sex organs.

The way you say sex organs is a complete turn on.
  • shellisugar
    shellisugar Posts: 120 Member
    Options

This.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

The way you say sex organs is a complete turn on.

Wanna do some other-woman stuff with me?
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

very much this.
  • PghBAMF
    PghBAMF Posts: 22
    Options

did you get a t-shirt when you visited BItter Town? hahaha jk