Magic Mike - You're Welcome Ladies

Options

Replies

• Marillian
    Marillian Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    i'll pass. none of them are remotely sexy.

Your woman card has been revoked.

Hey now, that's not fair to caraiselite. I do not know her (and by no means intend to imply anything negative), but my first thought was that she prefers women, or a different type of man, (or maybe both). To each their own! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
  • TChester_05
    TChester_05 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    :love: :blushing: :love: :blushing: bump bump bump bump bump bump bump
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Wait, one of them is gay...interesting.

Yup, Matt Bomer is gay IRL and I think he's been in a serious relationship with a non-celeb for quite some time. Still doesn't stop me from pretending he's straight and wants to do me in my mind though.

SO women do the same thing men do...pretend we're doing someone else?

LOL

Well, for me, only during solo sessions! But yeah, everybody fantasizes.
  • rmparten
    rmparten Posts: 13
    Options
    i'll pass. none of them are remotely sexy.

Your woman card has been revoked.

Hey now, that's not fair to caraiselite. I do not know her (and by no means intend to imply anything negative), but my first thought was that she prefers women, or a different type of man, (or maybe both). To each their own! Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

I fixed your typo :)
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Why does Matthew have a shirt on? How rude.

It doesn't make sense. I didn't recognize him with a shirt on

Same here! I had to go back to the pic! Huh, that is him. He looks kinda puny compared to the other guys...
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    thank you!
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I could burn more calories and research a list that would be laborious to compile and read at the same time or you could stop being a total douche bag?

I think it's more an issue of you taking things too seriously and wanting to bicker online like a child.
    I made a comment about the movie concept. The end.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Oh man! Is this out yet!!?!?!?!
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    in my opinion, don't know who he is and he could be removed, as long as they keep Joe, Matthew and Channing....

^^^ He is also beautiful - piercing blue eyes - on a show on USA network called White collar

matt5.jpg
  • rmparten
    Options
    I could burn more calories and research a list that would be laborious to compile and read at the same time or you could stop being a total douche bag?

I think it's more an issue of you taking things too seriously and wanting to bicker online like a child.

Eh? I am having fun on a Friday whilst I bull$h!t around. You're the one complaining about movies being released.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    in my opinion, don't know who he is and he could be removed, as long as they keep Joe, Matthew and Channing....

^^^ He is also beautiful - piercing blue eyes - on a show on USA network called White collar

matt5.jpg

meh, he's ok. I like them a little more gruff, like Joe... <sigh>
  • rmparten
    Options

BTW, I am assuming you're heterosexual, but pictures of cats is a little...well.... you get it.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Oh man! Is this out yet!!?!?!?!

not yet, June 29th
  • SouthernCountryGirl
    SouthernCountryGirl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Holy ****!!! Just watched the trailer, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you, for the link LOL. I WILL be seeing this in the theater and I will be buying this when it's come out. And yes, it is now my new desktop pic too!!! OMGZ!!! So freaking HOT
  • Amysgetnfit
    Amysgetnfit Posts: 231
    Options
    I hope they don't ruin this movie with stupid dialog. I hope it's about mute male strippers who's clothes have been stolen forcing them to do immoral things with their bodies to earn money for new clothes. :happy:

THIS! LMAO
    OK guys, we ladies arent concerened with the plot,
    the dialog,
    or have any ideas of unrealistic fantasys of them coming to the theater & taking us away....
    Still Im pretty sure this chick flick would sell out even if it was a silent film!

One things for sure Im glad I dont have to clean the theater after the movie.....:huh:
    now that i thought of that maybe I will wait for it to come out on DVD
  • Will_Lift_4_Shoes
    Will_Lift_4_Shoes Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm yum yum yum....girls night out is coming up and I can hardly wait. Oh be still my heart! I will take d. All of the above.
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    This movie looks terrible
    and....I can't wait to see it :)
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah!!! Work it boys!!!

We are going to see that together! I might be watching while reading Fifty shades...lol

OP-Thanks for the post...takes me back some years. :bigsmile:
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for that movie to come out. :)
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I find it very interesting that Channing Tatum was a stripper when he was 19 and this movie is based on some of his experiences.
    Can't wait for this to come out :heart: