(Women) Insanity Results

Options

Replies

• kaiteboo
    kaiteboo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I just borrowed the CDs from a friend so I didn't have the nutrition guide. The first month I ate around 1400-1700 cals a day, depending on the intensity of the workout that day. I ate pretty healthy, fruits, veggies, tons of oatmeal, lean proteins, no white breads or pasta or fried food, only whole wheat grains. The second month I was always starving after the really intense days so I was eating between 1700-2000 calories. The last 10 days I really kicked it in to high gear and reduced my carbs intake, usually only eating carbs for breakfast like oatmeal or toast and eggs. My lunch was usually a protein shake, salad, or fruits and then for dinner I would make chicken or fish with tons of veggies (low carb). Lot's of snacks too usually nuts, fruits, and greek yogurt.
  • mina4380
    mina4380 Posts: 17
    Options
    Wow! Amazing pic changes. Did you follow the diet? cause im not. Its hard for me. But im trying to eat better options. As for the workout, im following the plan, minus an extra day because I get busy with things. Im on week 3 day 4, when did you start showing results. Any helpful advise? did you do shakeology?
  • petecat_1999
    Options
    oh help, I am into the recovery week day 4 and the scale has gone up, following the intake set by MFP at 1260, usually under by 200 or so but getting better at eating back some of the workout calories. 5'4" 140 and the scale now says 147????????!!! very frustrated, clothes feel a little looser but discouraged that numbers are climbing like that! Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!:smile:
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    read this blog:
    http://www.dailyspark.com/blog.asp?post=why_the_scale_goes_up_when_you_start_a_new_workout_plan

It's most likely due to muscle retention(sp?) or TOM.

Also, you have to eat! This is a strenious(sp?) workout and you have to fuel your body the correct way. I am 5'4 and 163, with Insanity I am eating 1928cals a day. Eat, dont be afraid to gain weight because you won't if you do it'll be for only 2 weeks till your body gets used to it.

Good luck!
  • nell808
    nell808 Posts: 4
    Options
    I love Insanity! It has truly helped me to get where I am. If you have any questions let me know!

3054558_svrKrF.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

_DSC9975.jpg

wow u look like a whole new person! Im finishing up week 4 and I dont see much results. what did u eat during insanity?
    im about to give up!
  • nell808
    nell808 Posts: 4
    Options
    oh help, I am into the recovery week day 4 and the scale has gone up, following the intake set by MFP at 1260, usually under by 200 or so but getting better at eating back some of the workout calories. 5'4" 140 and the scale now says 147????????!!! very frustrated, clothes feel a little looser but discouraged that numbers are climbing like that! Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!:smile:

im on the same boat! im on week 4 day 5 and nuthing!
  • petecat_1999
    Options
    Hey there, I went back and looked at the nutrition guide and so far what I read was right in line with what people here have been saying, need to eat more. for weight loss the insanity guide says I should be eating 1,697!!!!! The MFP puts me at 1410 and thats after I changed my info and reset goal, before the weight gain it only wanted me eating 1260. I enjoy the site, the info, the tracking, and the support from all of you, but now I wonder if I should just track exercise and stick with what the insantiy food guide wants me to do????? don't know if this info helps or not but its here for u just the same! Best of luck, really!!!:happy:
  • nicholebean
    nicholebean Posts: 160
    Options
    During insanity I lost 13lbs and have never felt healthier! :] It was that extra weight loss boost I needed! :] Check out my blog if you want to read more about my whole weight loss story, or just need some motivation! http://healthychoices-for-life.blogspot.com/

nic+before+and+after.png
    nic+before+after+side.png
    nic+before+after+back.png
  • wish21
    Options
    You dont have to track your exercise really as long as you are eating what Insanity calls for I assume thats all that matter. Nutrition is key. If you can it'll be really beneficial to stick with the recipes. Unfortunately I cant this round, but next round definately!
  • wish21
    Options
    During insanity I lost 13lbs and have never felt healthier! :] It was that extra weight loss boost I needed! :] Check out my blog if you want to read more about my whole weight loss story, or just need some motivation! http://healthychoices-for-life.blogspot.com/

nic+before+and+after.png
    nic+before+after+side.png
    nic+before+after+back.png

SO AWESOME! Literally. With Insanity, honestly I am only hoping to lose 5-10lbs. I dont wanna set the bar to high being that its my first round and I am not following the nutrition guide. I'll be happy with more ofcourse!
  • bmwlewis
    bmwlewis Posts: 1
    Options
    you look FANTASTIC!!! thanks so much for sharing. We'll start our INSANITY today.
  • Promqueen_74932
    Promqueen_74932 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Insanity is worth every penny! I'm doing round two with a Les Mills PUMP hybrid schedule! <3! I'm on month two! Add me to see my results so far!
    Sara
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I don't have proper before/after pics, but I'm halfway through my second round of insanity and am loving the results.

Before
    e21cb75b.jpg
    0660d688.jpg

After doing 30 day shred, ripped in 30, p90x, and a full round of insanity (where I really started getting results).

3bf8f363.jpg

6280e520.jpg
    (sorry about C-section scar showing)
    463ed0a0.jpg
    11ff6315.jpg
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    O kay, maybe I will try it again - you look great!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    I don't have proper before/after pics, but I'm halfway through my second round of insanity and am loving the results.

Before
    e21cb75b.jpg
    0660d688.jpg

After doing 30 day shred, ripped in 30, p90x, and a full round of insanity (where I really started getting results).

3bf8f363.jpg

6280e520.jpg
    (sorry about C-section scar showing)
    463ed0a0.jpg
    11ff6315.jpg

wow
  • wish21
    Options
    WOW! Thats motivational. To say, I guess i've kinda given up on Insanity. I am so tempted to just make it my own workout, ya'kno. I hate being rushed! Like I want to take each DVD and workout to it for like maybe a week to a month. I seem to get the best results when I do it my way (ex 30 day shred). I guess we will see:ohwell:
  • secondchance82
    Options
    I love Insanity! It has truly helped me to get where I am. If you have any questions let me know!

3054558_svrKrF.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

_DSC9975.jpg

You look amazing! I too would love to know how many rounds you've done. I plan on doing the fit test later this week.
  • healthyamberB
    healthyamberB Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump :)
  • missbecky12121989
    missbecky12121989 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had awesome results with Insanity, even earned my shirt! I TONED up! I lost about 7 lbs total but gained tons of muscle! I lost about .5-2 inches in certain parts of my body. My waist and hips I lost the most! I would definitely say to do it! My hubby wants to try it out and I will be doing another round of it with him. Let me know if you have any other questions!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!