Replies

• Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be able to go running..
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Hike Half-Dome in Yosemite. This would not be hard for me, but I just want to do it:) Also, I would like to surf.
  • jabcrosshook
    Options
    An amateur boxing or muay thai fight. I've got the skills, but I need to overcome my self-doubt. And I'm a little bit scared of getting seriously hurt.
  • jen88ve
    jen88ve Posts: 153
    Options
    Rock climbing and a marathon, like one of those fun marathon like the zombie one, or the color one.... that would be fun! :love:
  • artbkward
    artbkward Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    New York City Marathon
  • nightsrainfall
    nightsrainfall Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I also want to try the fitness Pole dancing classes - just once. :-)
  • kabbit42
    kabbit42 Posts: 85
    Options
    Beat my dad's time for the Wharf to Wharf and finally be able to hug my knees.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Muscle ups: http://youtu.be/X2Sr6FFdcII
    Front Lever: http://youtu.be/SFicccDgjUI (pull ups optional)

I've got the clap pull ups nailed and also being able to launch myself up to grab a bar above the pull up bar so I figure muscle ups are next on the list.

Re FLs, I can manage tucked front lever pull ups (knees bent) but just can't hold a full front lever.

My mum suggests I act my age, though.
  • drift
    drift Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'd like To try kite surfing, preferably somewhere warmer than the north east of England where I live...
  • Beana21
    Beana21 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Run a mile, then eventually a 5K. I *hated* to run when i was younger but it would be such a big deal to me if I could just run a mile again, since I really can't right now. Getting there though!

Plus it would help to be able outrun the zombies. My bday is December 21, btw. :\