tall girls in high heels

Options

Replies

• jenna324
    jenna324 Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm 5' 9" and I won't wear a heel taller than 3". 1. I lack the coordination to wear anything higher and 2. My husband is 6' so I try not to be taller than him. If I'm with friends, I've rocked a 5" wedge (easier to walk in). The asparagus comment was awesome. I laughed so hard, I almost puked. If you're comfortable wearing them, I say go for it, no matter what your height is :)
  • JediMindfck
    JediMindfck Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Just under 6'1 here and feel positively gargantuan in heels. Consequently spend most of my time in ballerina flats.
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    with a nice set of calves, Definitely sexy!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I don't really think it matters if you're tall or not. Heels are just hot! I think its the posture that they create which emits a huge aura of CONFIDENCE!!!
  • colpol1
    colpol1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I really dont see the problem, I dont look at them any differently than I would a smaller girl.
  • SandersWifey
    SandersWifey Posts: 387
    Options
    Heels!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    101_0153.jpg

Excuse the outfit!! It was my birthday at a Japanese steak house! :flowerforyou:
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Im over 6 feet tall when i wear heels but i love them they make my legs look yummy :tongue: (in my opinion lol)

Sorry for the weird body angle i was trying to fit in the little mirror :laugh:
    mj4cwg.jpg
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    I think tall women in heels are very attractive! My cousin is 5'11" in heels and she's one of the most graceful women I know :) I think women of any height are attractive in heels.
  • skybird455
    skybird455 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    As a tall girl who likes to wear heels... yes! Is this a trick question?

Not a trick question I am 5'9 I use to love to wear heels but when I started dating my current BF I am taller than him standing bare foot so I rarely wear heels anymore. It was just a question and I am not the type that cares what other people think of me. We wher e driving through a very popular night life area the other night and I noticed alot of tall women wearing 4" if not higher heels. Some where very attractive and some just looked very tall

wait you stopped wearing high heels because of your new BF and hes ok with that? REALLY?? I thought all men loved heels, in and out of bed! uhhh duh chicks are hot it high heels I dont care if they are short, medium, tall, thin, curvy, round, I dont care, their all hot. I am just under 5'9 wear high heels everyday and would never stop for a man that was short compared to me in 6 inch heels.....gee what the hell would I wear with my fishnets stockings and garter belt? DUH, have to have heels!!!! I rock heels in skirts, dresses, slacks, jeans, shorts, doesnt matter....a day with out heels is like a day without Jesus and I LOVE JESUS!
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I am 6 ft. and wear heels on a regular basis. To me the most important thing about them is the color.
  • ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    When I wear heels, I am nearly 6'3". I have never been compared to asparagus. I get a lot of compliments from both men and women. I used to be really nervous about my height. I was the tallest girl in school and was constantly asked, "Do you play basketball?" (I played hockey, and NOT on a girls team.)

Rock the heels. Screw what other people think. You need to do YOU and follow your heart, and if anyone else is critical, they need to look in a mirror.

Just my two cents.

i am always nervous. i feel like an ogre. i am 5'11" without the heels. and i love them, but i seldom wear them.

If you feel comfortable and want to wear them, do it! Don't do it if you feel self conscious. Nothing is worse than fidgeting through an evening, kvetching about someone you don't feel comfortable wearing. Fidgeting, from what I'm told, is not sexy! I'd give them a shot and see how many comments you get. I get a lot of "Wow, it must be nice to be so tall." I've also been told I look graceful. I've also been told, "Wow, that's a lot of inseam to wrap around a man."

35 inches, each leg!
  • ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I think pics would do more justice than a discussion. : )

IMAG0255.jpg

Beautiful!
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    I used to never wear heels (I'm 5'11") but then I decided that life is too short to not LOVE being the tallest girl in the room :) I love my heels! I think most women of any height look sexy in heels. It's all about confidence. My favorite pair of shoes are floral-print platforms with a 5" heel. I'm as tall as my 6'4" bf when I wear them! It makes me feel kickass :)
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    No, especially the thin ones, they look like asparagus.

Lol---well, I guess I have seen a lot of pretty attractive-looking asparagus then!
  • quixoticmantis
    quixoticmantis Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I think ANY woman rocking a pair of heels is attractive. :drinker:
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    No, especially the thin ones, they look like asparagus.

Lol---well, I guess I have seen a lot of pretty attractive-looking asparagus then!

Of course, asparagus ist so curvy and sexy.
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I think a tall girl in high heels is stunning!! However if her man is shorter than her she go with somthing shorter!!
  • V3ggieL0vinGinger
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and I love love love my many pairs of 5-6 inch heels I own! I love to be tall :D
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Oh hell yes!
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Tall girls = Hottness

Tall girls in heels = A complete goddess with legs that go to heaven.

This. I am a little 5'4" but my best friend is 5'10" and rocks the high heels with her long legs! AND she is taller than her fiance by an inch with out shoes and he thinks its hot either way! XD
    So, yes, they are hot in my opinion!