tall girls in high heels

Options
1235»

Replies

• austindog2
    austindog2 Posts: 128
    Options
    I'm 5'10'' and I feel so confident in heels! However, I can't walk in them to save my life :ohwell:

So... I just take pictures in them!

0516122301a.jpg
    (edited to resize!)
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I think it's unattractive to care that much what other people think.

I'm 5'10" ... I wear heels sometimes. I don't like them though... not because I'm tall but because they are freaking not comfortable.
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Yes, and being in love with a man who is a half inch shorter than me to begin with makes it a little iffy some times... still, a big man doesn't need to be taller than his sexy *kitten* high heels wearin woman. :)
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I like to rock a pair every now and again. The thought of being tall enough to roundhouse kick somebody in the face without pulling a hammy is very appealing.
  • rw734
    rw734 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    As a tall girl who likes to wear heels... yes! Is this a trick question?

Ditto! I'm 5'9" barefoot. I love shoes!!! If the shoes happen to have a 4"-5" heel-who cares! Heels make your legs and butt look amazing and I can think of no better way to feel like a woman!
    If a man has a problem with it, he must not know how much fun it can be to climb the tree. ;)
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Do you think tall girls in high heels is attractive?

Absolutely!! No questions about it!
  • Hotanuri
    Hotanuri Posts: 53
    Options
    I had a student who's mother was 6'2".....barefoot. And she LOVED wearing 3+inch heels. And since I'm 5'3", i'd have to look far up to talk to her lol. But man, I'd love to have her long legs!
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    It is all in how YOU feel. Everyone has different opinions on what is attractive. Be you and be comfortable.
  • myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    Options
    It's a STATE OF MIND....Sexiness comes from within, If you KNOW you are sexy then who can tell you otherwise....If you believe you NOT who can tell you otherwise?????

REAL MEN dig REAL WOMEN.....heels, flats, long hair ,short hair....Don't care!!!!
  • PicNic00
    PicNic00 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Tall girls = Hottness

Tall girls in heels = A complete goddess with legs that go to heaven.

AWESOME
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    yes, yes, and yes.
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and wear heels on a regular basis and they make me feel completely sexy. Being tall is fantastic and I embrace my height. And I do NOT look like asparagus, my hips are just fine thank you.
  • aevasabo
    aevasabo Posts: 2
    Options
    Actually, shoes are one of the first things I notice about a woman, and I love heels.

As for me, I'm a hair under 6'2" (I'd like to thank my German mother), but that never stopped me. Besides, when your choices are, "wow, you're tall" and "HOLY $@!# YOU'RE TALL!", what can you do? Not being much for moderation, I'm either in 5-inch heels...or flip-flops. In my mind, shoes should have a heel. Period. I'll take stiletto, please.

I've been a little insecure the last few years due to weight gain, but we're here to fix all that!
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options

NO.....

..it's AMAZING!!!!
  • mielchat
    mielchat Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Sure, do what you want :)
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    At my current weight.. HELL NO!.. after I'm down to a smaller size I might start wearing heels again.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options

NO.....

..it's AMAZING!!!!

Why thank you! :wink:
  • lakota1307
    lakota1307 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    nice!
  • beachman_64
    Options
    Yes.