Found This Motivational Pic, Anyone Know Who She Is?

Options

Replies

• samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    ha... Im going to be like that! in a few months! :bigsmile: (positive mind)
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    For comparison:

dayna-maleton_3402260.jpg
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    It may be airbrushed some, but that's no reason to discredit the fact that she's fit. She does this for a living. They may have airbrushed out moles or whatever and made her skin smoother, but she's a fitness model and fitness models do have real muscles like that. Jesus Christ people. Just because people have awesome bodies in photos doesn't mean it's automatically not real.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    For comparison:

dayna-maleton_3402260.jpg

Yeah this photo is a little too much muscle for me. Her abs however are amazing!! x
  • HappilyCyn
    HappilyCyn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Talk about motivation. She looks perfect!
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    It may be airbrushed some, but that's no reason to discredit the fact that she's fit. She does this for a living. They may have airbrushed out moles or whatever and made her skin smoother, but she's a fitness model and fitness models do have real muscles like that. Jesus Christ people. Just because people have awesome bodies in photos doesn't mean it's automatically not real.

Well said hun :)

I didnt want people thinking i wanted an "airbrushed body" I just love her abs and curves x
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but from my perspective.....although thats a great achievement it doesnt do anything for me. I would rather no visual ab muscles on my girl.....

You're awesome!
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options

Well said hun :)

I didnt want people thinking i wanted an "airbrushed body" I just love her abs and curves x

I didn't think that's what you wanted lol. I knew what you meant. It really irritates me when people (not you, of course) assume that something is fake if it looks really good. Especially because so many fitness models work really hard and eat really well to get bodies like that.
  • Tippismom
    Tippismom Posts: 10
    Options
    Thank You, want to be slim and healthy but keep some of my curves. women are suposed to have curves not be rock hard. What do the men out there think?
  • DavidOfOz
    DavidOfOz Posts: 225
    Options
    Sorry, but from my perspective.....although thats a great achievement it doesnt do anything for me. I would rather no visual ab muscles on my girl.....

You're awesome!

*poesch77. I have no problems with people who want to look like this. Go for it!! Im just saying that in my opinion, ab muscles are for guys!! Id rather not see them on girls.....but each to their own!
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Talk about motivation. She looks perfect!

She looks perfect for a *man*. Hell, I wish I had her body, minus the breasts... ;-)

If this is your standard ladies, well... OK. But if you're doing it for your significant other, please check with him before you spend the next 2 years living in the gym. You may find you're overdoing it. Just sayin'...

--Prahasaurus
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Who cares what men think. And a good man will love you regardless of how your body changes. Just my opinion.
  • Naturally_sassy0525
    Naturally_sassy0525 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Her body is fav nevertheless!!! I think they just did some smoothing and a Tan...cause she still looks great!
  • SLBry6024
    SLBry6024 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    It might airbrush but my daughter who is 9 yrs has that stomach.
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Who cares what men think. And a good man will love you regardless of how your body changes. Just my opinion.

Who cares what you think about what men think. See, anyone can play that game...

Again, ladies, if you're doing it for yourself, and you want to look like a man with breasts and a bad tan, go for it. More power to you.
  • Naturally_sassy0525
    Naturally_sassy0525 Posts: 134 Member
    Options

You're awesome!

*poesch77. I have no problems with people who want to look like this. Go for it!! Im just saying that in my opinion, ab muscles are for guys!! Id rather not see them on girls.....but each to their own!

I agree I like her shape but for me personally I wouldn't wanna be that rock hard!
  • TunnocksTeacake
    Options
    You know, it's nice to have a figure , but a woman with abs, and looking like he-man is not only false but soul destroying. Is it any wonder why there are so many weight issues around, not everyone wants to be skinny. I for one dont want to be skinny , but i would like to regain some of my shape back. I'm told by a lot of sites my ideal weight should be 7.5 stone !!!!! I'll be happy to reach 9 stone. If i was 7.5 stone there would be nothing of me. I want to lose weight and be able to maintain this and still enjoy my food
  • Sneakypeek1972
    Options
    Sorry but that pic isnt motivational to me, the natural success stories are, and once ive reached my goal weight i wouldnt personally want visible muscle even though i am doing some strength training for certain areas, id want to look feminine not with muscles at all, not saying her muscles are that big but still no thanks :)
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    i don't know. but i can tell you that in a year or two, it will be me.