Responding to my post "I slipped really bad today"

Options

Replies

• DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Invite the neighbors over and have a party. Tell'em to bring the light beer.

DING DING DING DING!

We have a winner, folks!

:smile:
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you're really sensitive aren't you... you ended up spending more money on 3 pizzas with delivery than 1 pizza with delivery. that's why a lot of people were wondering about why you would order 3 pizzas. no one was kicking you, a lot of people were trying to put things in perspective.

you say we're "one pizza closer to gaining all that weight back." if we're pointing the finger here, you're the one who ate half a pizza...

in all seriousness though, a few slices of pizza one day is not that big of a deal and it's not helpful to yourself to beat yourself up over it. so chin up! tomorrow is a new day!
  • cornlady
    cornlady Posts: 15
    Options
    Okay, so you bought the pizza and ate more than you should have, Put the rest in the freezer in two slice packages for lunches.
    Tomorrow is a new day!! Dont beat yourself up about it, we all make these kinds of mistakes with food, just put it behind you and start fresh... Girl you dont need to explain yourself to anyone but yourself... You want to change, then buckle down and make the healthy changes...You can do it!!

Good Luck
  • lesle1
    lesle1 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You're making me hungry for pizza. : )
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    I really didn't see many negative posts on the first thread... in fact, most people were helpful...
    exactly. i just read the thread and didnt see any negative posts directed towards the OP. the only negative ones were by people hating on pizza in general and others hating on the pizza haters. :laugh:

i cant see how that can be construed as being derisive or negative against the OP.

also any opinion is a judgment, even people telling the OP to just move on. they are also being judgmental.

i've said it before but i'll say it again but i still find it hilarious that nowadays when you express an opinion contrary to someone else's then you're being judgmental but when your opinion does agree that isn't. i guess it's because people have become more self-centered and self-entitled in general and tend to assume that their opinions are the best. some of you people really just need to understand that everyone isnt required to agree with you or see things the way you do. and if they do see things different or believe different it isnt because they hate you or looking down on you, it's because they have lived their own lives with their own experiences and come to their opinions and decisions, same as you
  • prettyprpro
    prettyprpro Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I just read your first post, and I didn't see all the "negative"comments and the "kicking you when you were down" I saw a ton of encouraging comments telling you... chin up we all make mistakes.. log it and go on. I saw alot of "i also eat pizza, don't beat yourself up"

I don't think it's fair to the people who responded to your previous post get blasted for "kicking you when you were down" when they really weren't.

Please excuse me when I say if you don't want to know what people have to say, don't post a topic.

Thanks but no thanks!
  • mynameiscarrie
    Options
    I just read your first post, and I didn't see all the "negative"comments and the "kicking you when you were down" I saw a ton of encouraging comments telling you... chin up we all make mistakes.. log it and go on. I saw alot of "i also eat pizza, don't beat yourself up"

I don't think it's fair to the people who responded to your previous post get blasted for "kicking you when you were down" when they really weren't.

Please excuse me when I say if you don't want to know what people have to say, don't post a topic.

Thanks but no thanks!

See now you're just starting drama. If you're looking to be offended by something, I guarantee you'll find it somewhere but don't go starting something petty because someone recommended you don't ask questions you don't want answers to... the whole "I do what I want" attitude is really obnoxious and catty.
  • prettyprpro
    Options
    Look, if YOU can't say anything encouraging, then you don't need to read this thread. How dare you come on my thread and when I am looking for support and tell me I am being catty. You are the catty one!!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,020 Member
    Options
    Look, if YOU can't say anything encouraging, then you don't need to read this thread. How dare you come on my thread and when I am looking for support and tell me I am being catty. You are the catty one!!!

What a sweet girl. This should go well.
  • mynameiscarrie
    Options

ohhhh, how daaare i come on *your* thread... you obviously didn't read either thread you posted all the way through because I DID leave you support. so lets just put that pointer finger away now shall we?
  • mynameiscarrie
    Options
    whoops... accidental post lol
  • Xandralexa
    Xandralexa Posts: 87
    Options
    Despite what this site is for, you won't always find the advice you're seeking. Weight loss is personal, that's why some of these discussions can get heated quick. Any who, you're going to learn from your mistake. You slipped for one day, not a week/month. Good luck with everything.
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Wow. This is getting interesting.

At first these two threads made me really hungry for pizza.

Now I'm craving popcorn.

--Prahasaurus
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    :huh:
  • lesle1
    lesle1 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    My daughter brought home ice cream... I still want pizza.
  • mynameiscarrie
    Options

Now I'm craving popcorn.

--Prahasaurus

GET IT! But only if you share...I just finished dinner and now I'm sitting at home watching my husband play FIFA on the Playstation...I'm just more amused at this point.
  • prettyprpro
    Options
    Look, I am not trying to start drama or anything like that...that's not what I am all about. However, if you are calling me names and insulting me, I am going to defend myself.
  • Angelie28
    Angelie28 Posts: 197 Member
    Options

Now I'm craving popcorn.

--Prahasaurus

I've got some popcorn. I'll share mine, after all this is a very giving community
  • prettyprpro
    Options

Now I'm craving popcorn.

--Prahasaurus

GET IT! But only if you share...I just finished dinner and now I'm sitting at home watching my husband play FIFA on the Playstation...I'm just more amused at this point.

Looks who's starting drama...smh lol
  • prettyprpro
    Options

What a sweet girl. This should go well.

And you say that I am starting drama...
This discussion has been closed.