Drivin or lettin drive

Options
2»

Replies

• 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I have a need to drive. Unless it's your vehicle, or I already know I trust you completely.

Yeah.. that pretty much applies in whatever context the question was being asked.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I *LOVE* to drive... Short, quick drives to the store, or a long, slow drive in the country...
    I'm a country driving girl myself

I like the ride that gets me there.
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I *LOVE* to drive... Short, quick drives to the store, or a long, slow drive in the country...
    I'm a country driving girl myself

I like the ride that gets me there.

Ahhhahaha me too and if it takes me there over and over even better!
  • Waterbottlefiller
    Options
    I always like parking it in the back.
  • ndnmomma
    Options
    I have a need to drive. Unless it's your vehicle, or I already know I trust you completely.

Yeah.. that pretty much applies in whatever context the question was being asked.
    Yep a very strong need to drive, and though I don't know you id let ya drive mine...only if you were comfortable
  • ndnmomma
    Options
    I always like parking it in the back.
    Its much more comfortable that way!
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Um, depends. If we are talking cars, I drive... If we are talking about something 'extra curricular', then I let him drive. :)
  • ndnmomma
    Options
    Um, depends. If we are talking cars, I drive... If we are talking about something 'extra curricular', then I let him drive. :)
    Extra circular is on my mind but the others ok to discuss
  • littlemoonsandy
    littlemoonsandy Posts: 1,930
    Options
    I like to be driven when the rds are slick
  • caberselli
    caberselli Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Back seat driver here.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    I like to drive when I'm all alone,~I can control how fast or slow I go. But, if there is another driver willing to take over than I will glady sit back and enjoy the ride beings that I am a country girl who is real bad with directions! I prefer to drive a Hemi but a nice mid size is good and a small one ain't half bad either as long as they don't break down when I drive them.....
  • ndnmomma
    Options
    I like to drive when I'm all alone,~I can control how fast or slow I go. But, if there is another driver willing to take over than I will glady sit back and enjoy the ride beings that I am a country girl who is real bad with directions! I prefer to drive a Hemi but a nice mid size is good and a small one ain't half bad either as long as they don't break down when I drive them.....
    Baahahaha a nice strong engine that wont break down is a must!
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Baahahaha a nice strong engine that wont break down is a must!
    Vroooom Vroooom!
  • AllTehBeers
    Options

This makes it easy to navigate in and out those curves.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I don't mind driving, but my language in the car gets a little yannoo... I drop the F bomb at least 3 times. If I have a choice of driving or sitting in the passenger's seat, I'll be the passenger.
  • ndnmomma
    Options

Oh and sliding around those curves are so much fun, especially with the top down!
  • ndnmomma
    Options
    I don't mind driving, but my language in the car gets a little yannoo... I drop the F bomb at least 3 times. If I have a choice of driving or sitting in the passenger's seat, I'll be the passenger.
    oh a screamer, turn up the music and it will be harder to hear :tongue:
  • AllTehBeers
    Options

Oh and sliding around those curves are so much fun, especially with the top down!

I like the way you think. :wink:
  • ndnmomma
    Options

I like the way you think. :wink:
    Oh course great minds think alike