Responding to my post "I slipped really bad today"

Options
124»

Replies

• prettyprpro
    prettyprpro Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Okay...you all are truly messing with me today... lol.

Not at all, darlin. We just have been around interwebz forums for a minute. We know when things are worth following.

Well it seems like you all are in some type of attack mode to me...I won't be posting any threads ever!!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

Not at all, darlin. We just have been around interwebz forums for a minute. We know when things are worth following.

Well it seems like you all are in some type of attack mode to me...I won't be posting any threads ever!!

actually you should start yet another thread about this whole new experience in this thread about the other thread,,,that would be awesome
  • prettyprpro
    Options

actually you should start yet another thread about this whole new experience in this thread about the other thread,,,that would be awesome

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM???? Geeze...if it's that serious to you, go and post in the first thread I wrote. Just act like this one isn't here. ***Wait for it*** Do you feel better now?????
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Because I wanted to respond...

so respond IN THE THREAD....

imagine that...

^^^^This
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options

That would be wise.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options

Bwahahahaha! That's awesome! :laugh: :heart:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    just get back on track today, screw all the haters!!
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I had pizza for breakfast today. Ignore the haters.
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    Because I wanted to respond...

so respond IN THE THREAD....

imagine that...

^^^^This

I understand why she felt like she needed to start a new fresh thread, once a thread gets totally deluged in comments, good & bad its hard for anyone to have a voice, a lot of people commenting may not be reading the entire thing but only the first page or two and then adding their own response. Everybody take a deep breath and leave the girl alone, one extra thread on the forums won't hurt anyone!
  • MrsJaimeW
    MrsJaimeW Posts: 54
    Options
    You guys are jerks. It is called My Fitness PAL not My Fitness I'mgoingtolookdownonyouandtellyouhowyoushouldrespondwhenIsaysomethingyoudonotappreciatebcmyegotellsmeto.

Why can't you just be positive? She didn't punch your kid, she didn't make you lose your job. Be supportive or go away. I am tired of seeing bullies on this site. Holy Jesus Christ Bananas.

Yup. This.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    This is ridiculous. There were pretty much no negative posts on the initial thread. There was a debate as to whether pizza was da debil, but the vast majority of people were actually saying pizza is not as bad as all that. Some people took time out of their day to give you some very good pointers and tips. And then you go off and start a new thread complaining about them. That is classy!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    You guys are jerks. It is called My Fitness PAL not My Fitness I'mgoingtolookdownonyouandtellyouhowyoushouldrespondwhenIsaysomethingyoudonotappreciatebcmyegotellsmeto.

Why can't you just be positive? She didn't punch your kid, she didn't make you lose your job. Be supportive or go away. I am tired of seeing bullies on this site. Holy Jesus Christ Bananas.

Yup. This.

I have a question - did either of you read the initail post and saw how much effort a lot of people went to help the OP and to defend eating pizza?

Edited to fix quotes
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    I had pizza for breakfast today. Ignore the haters.

If you had read the post...this was what the majority of people were actually saying.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

Maybe she did punch my baby. You don't know!
  • DJDonadic
    DJDonadic Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    We're only human. We are all bound to make a mistake or be "tempted" by certain foods. Just start from the point you are at and believe in yourself. To quote Rob Schneider, "YOU CAN DO IT!"
  • prettyprpro
    Options
    Wait a minute! I thanked everyone who gave me encourgaging words!! I am erasing this because it is becoming riduiculous!
  • Scott
    Scott Posts: 204 MFP Staff
    Options
    This post has been locked due to numerous MyFitnessPal guideline violations including:
    1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

&
    6. No Intentionally Hurtful Topics

Topics which are started with the intent to belittle others, either directly named or through enough descriptive commentary to be possibly identified, are prohibited. This includes stalking a poster through the forums, posting about past events gone sour, divulging personal information, or spreading gossip or rumors. At our discretion, any post referring to the behavior or posts of other users of the site will be removed.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding. You can view the community guidelines here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Cheers,
    Scott
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.