(Women) Insanity Results

Options

Replies

• KyndraBaby
    KyndraBaby Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im on week 3 with Insanity! I love it! Came here for some motivation that I tend to lose! Hopefully everyone else is trying to get motivated like me! I have a question is anyone taking Syntha 6 protein shake? How is it affecting you?

Good luck to all in reaching weight loss!!!
  • Get_Me_Fit1
    Get_Me_Fit1 Posts: 194
    Options
    What is Insanity?

Its an intense work out video. Its "insane". Look up the infomercial. Crazzzzyyyyy!
  • HokeyPokey2
    HokeyPokey2 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    My last day of Insanity (round 1) is July 1st. I will be more than happy to post my pics then... provided that I can find this forum again. :) I am 5'5" and was 165.6 lbs on April 16, 2012. I am currently finishing the third week of month 2 today. (I was sick, then had a family emergency so, I put everything on hold for about 11 days). On June 13th, 2012, I was 151.0 lbs. At that time, I had lost 6 inches off my waist, 2.5 inches off my hips, 3 inches off my chest. I can't wait to take pics of my end results and compare. If you are looking for the best workout of your life... get this program. If you diet and do the program, you will lose weight and, more importantly, inches. Good luck everyone!
  • annabanana1786
    annabanana1786 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm about to finish my first week of insanity and I hope I will have similar results to all of you!! So inspiring!!
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I will be restarting INSANITY July 16, this time following atleast 3 meals of the nutrition guide. Investing in some green tea (metabolism) and some whey protein. I always start and stop. Its annoying because always in the back of my mind I am like "what if?" No more what ifs, I want my healthy body.

Great Job guys! Yall earned it:)
  • TaxGirlxo
    TaxGirlxo Posts: 27
    Options
    Wow thanks for posting all of your pics. They are super motivational, and are making me seriously consider buying the DVDs!
  • OMG IM SOOO excited I just finished day 2 week 2 looking at all the photos makes me pumped lol ALL of you ladies add me =]
  • tanimis
    tanimis Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in week 4 lost about 8 lbs. 2nd month = Real result, right?

Edit - Didn't realize it was woman thread. Anyway, hope no one minds :)
  • Banker2Bikini
    Banker2Bikini Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have not finished it yet, I am on week 4 but these are my photos for start, 2 week and 3 week. I absolutely love Insanity.

wee3.jpg

week3.jpg
  • Sfmodean
    Sfmodean Posts: 1
    Options
    Just found this thread - love it! I am on month two of Insanity. (2nd week of month 2) I have not had any weightloss - however I have lost inches off my hips, waist, and chest. For sure have gotten stronger - to be honest - its frustrating that the scale hasn't gone down....anyone else deal with this??
  • juliaamilee
    juliaamilee Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    me ! no weight loss but an inch in my waist. frustrating! Started week four this AM using HRM to track caloires. Goning to kick up a bit and do some strength and running too. :) maybe that'll help
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone and BUMP
  • historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 and I love it! love it! love it! Okay while I am doing it I hate it! hate it! hate it! (haha). It is truly the hardest thing I have ever done and I was an athlete back in the day (or 20 years worth of days ago). My husband started it also last week and he told everyone at his work I was trying to kill him. I think we are both addicted now. I will say this, You have to know your limits because it is a good workout, especially if you are not in shape and you will sweat more than you have ever sweat (I just tell myself that it is the fat crying as it says "goodbye") At this point I am already seeing some muscle definition in my arms and legs.
  • OVERWEIGHTLUVA
    OVERWEIGHTLUVA Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • britzyrose07
    britzyrose07 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i found this website that sells it for 35 i want to get it but i am worried its a scam... but i did find it on google shopping and i dont think google would try to scam u
  • Juicey1401
    Juicey1401 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I've done a round and a little over a half with 13 more days of Insanity to go. There are pictures of my results on my profile. It's the last 5 picture but if you look at the picture with 4 in one those are my main results. In the first of the four with the glass I was 210 and the last picture of the four I weighed 171. The very last picture with the two in one I was down another 6 lbs and today I went to the doctor and weighed in at 159. I don't know how to put the pictures in this post so in order to see the pictures I'm speaking of you will have to go to my profile. I hope this help and good luck on your journey. BUT If someone can tell me how to upload the pictures to this post I will gladly do so.
  • golferd
    golferd Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    It is probably pirated. Most will work without problems. My bonus disks and 1 of the max disc does not work very well.

Hope you have better luck, and I bought a sealed set. :(
  • findingme07
    findingme07 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    i found this website that sells it for 35 i want to get it but i am worried its a scam... but i did find it on google shopping and i dont think google would try to scam u

Insanity is worth the full price!
  • findingme07
    findingme07 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am on week four of month one of Insanity....I have lost 9 lbs. and 9.25 inches all around! It is empowering!
  • Juicey1401
    Juicey1401 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    To be honest Insanity is not really a weigh loss program. You are building muscle (which weigh the same as fat but muscle takes up less space) so the scale might not show that you have lost any weight . You will probably see more inches lost than weight but don't give up. I hope this help.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!