How often do you go to the gym

Options
124»

Replies

• sophie_wr
    sophie_wr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    dont like the gym, still do sport every day (or almost).... i'm luck enough to live 10 blocks from the beach in a sunny city ! so I mostly bike, swim, and other water related activities.
    I also do yoga/zumba/various classes, with my girlfriends.
    Ok, I also have a gym in my condo... so it's pretty convenient... in that case I go for elliptical.

I think it has to be different every day if not I get bored !
    Good luck !!
  • lilmzzgreeneyez
    lilmzzgreeneyez Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    i go 3 times a week for zumba class at my gym then at least 2 more times for weight and extra cardio training. so about 5x aweek most weeks. and then at home i work out some too when im bored lol.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    During the school year I was going 5-6 days a week. 3 days of lifting, 2-3 days of cardio.

Now that I'm at home for summer, I've just been doing Insanity in our workout room.
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I go 4 or 5 times a week (and have karate twice a week as well)
  • mdmccowan
    mdmccowan Posts: 20
    Options
    I usually usually go 2x a day 7 days a week
  • SandyCheeks2
    SandyCheeks2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I don't normally go to the gym. I've been working out at home doing different dvds or going to a park and jogging but when I do get into the gym mode I usually always do 30 to 45 mins of cardio on a elliptical or 30-45 on treadmill with the highest incline usually at a 3.5 speed. Then I work my abs in the strength room doing different exercises. I usually like being outside (running tracks, doing bleachers) or at my house but going to a gym does work if you keep at it!

Good Luck to you!!!
  • rumpusparable
    Options
    I work out a minimum of an hour every day, almost always in the gym so call it 7 days a week... though on rare occasions I will, instead, go walking or roadmarching outside.
  • tambrand
    tambrand Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Haven't been to the gym in ages and recently started working out at home