Anyone wanna join? 30 Day Shred Today!

Options

Replies

• rschmmidt
    rschmmidt Posts: 296
    Options
    Day 4's done. Wow. I really had to motivate to not quit today. Rain makes me feel blah and lazy.
  • CupcakeKendra
    CupcakeKendra Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I just got the DVD today with 3 lb weights. Is it ok to jump in on this thread? I've lost 15 lbs in three weeks so far....i will be starting the workout tonight.
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    So proud of all of you guys for pushing through the temptation to quit! We are DOING this!! The challenge will be over before you know it! Day by day guys, that's all it is, 20 minutes a day. Everyone can do that, and everyone can succeed!
    0400772 Posts: 80
    Options
    so how everyone doing. Im going to start Monday! i did it on Thursday and yes its tough but i am going to push through this and get fit!

hope your all doing well x

Lyndsay x
  • hungergames324
    hungergames324 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Today was day four for me. I felt a little stronger today during the moves. I also don't feel as sore as I did after day one!
  • garbor16
    garbor16 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I took the pluge and bought 30 DS today. So, I'll be about a week behind you guys. I'm really dreading this, but will glad in 30.
    Good luck to all!
  • katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Awesome that we have so many new ones joining us:) YAY!!! THat is why we keep it open to PUBLIC:)
    L1 D4 COMPLETE!!!!!!!! YAY!
    My excuse to not do the workout today was because I am on call and had to drive 90 minutes one way to see a patient @ 7pm when I was getting ready to workout... ugh

I am focused, nothing will stop me;) Worked out at 930 tonight!!

Compared to day 1, I am able to keep up longer, still have to do a few breaks during the butt kicks, it kills my knees, also day 1 I was only able to do 6 push ups in a row, I am not able to do 12!!!

Are anyone else's knees hurting???

GREAT JOB TEAM !!
  • lauradelight
    lauradelight Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 3! I'd love to join :).
  • cazzamartinek
    cazzamartinek Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi im back !! yesterday i had a major hangover bad me :sad: so i didnt di it but this morning i have done 80 min walk 30 min abs and 30 day shred level one so hopefoully that makes up for yesterday im going to go for a swim later to and tommorow im going to try level 2 !!:smile: hen night only 6 days away arghh wish me luck with level 2 ill let you all know how i get on , have a great day everyone :happy: :happy:
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    Awesome that we have so many new ones joining us:) YAY!!! THat is why we keep it open to PUBLIC:)
    L1 D4 COMPLETE!!!!!!!! YAY!
    My excuse to not do the workout today was because I am on call and had to drive 90 minutes one way to see a patient @ 7pm when I was getting ready to workout... ugh

I am focused, nothing will stop me;) Worked out at 930 tonight!!

Compared to day 1, I am able to keep up longer, still have to do a few breaks during the butt kicks, it kills my knees, also day 1 I was only able to do 6 push ups in a row, I am not able to do 12!!!

Are anyone else's knees hurting???

GREAT JOB TEAM !!

That is AWESOME! You've accomplished so much in the first week! My knees are alright but my shoulders KILL! Well, it's time for me to do day 7 and weigh in tomorrow, I'll let you all know how I make out! POUND IT OUT GIRLS!!!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    I think today was the hardest day for me to make myself do this. I have felt unbelievable weak since Friday, to the point where it takes every ounce of strength to pull myself up off the couch, but once I get going I do feel some better. Joshua told me I was only allowed to walk today, but I was able to convince him to let me do 30 Day Shred :blushing: So, day 7 complete! 3 more days then on to level two, you all have helped me to push through and make sure I do this every day and for that i say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! How are you all doing?
  • clairez86
    clairez86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey everyone,

just completed day 5 level 1 today! omg could feel it on my legs, i am loving this dvd.

last month i managed to watch what i was eating, long walks, used my stepper but i only completed 30ds for 4 days before stopping due to family problems,
    weighed myself for a starting weight on 8th may and when i weighed myself on 8th june i lost 5lbs!

this is my first post i usually "lurk" but this site is really helping, thank you all.

i could not believe it i thought the scales had broke! lol

im really hoping to hang on in there and complete the full 30ds to see the results!

good luck everyone!
  • LexyLou_5
    LexyLou_5 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    mine is on order..... am rather excited!!! going to try and combined it with my usual work outs of swimming and cross trainer...
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    hey everyone,

just completed day 5 level 1 today! omg could feel it on my legs, i am loving this dvd.

last month i managed to watch what i was eating, long walks, used my stepper but i only completed 30ds for 4 days before stopping due to family problems,
    weighed myself for a starting weight on 8th may and when i weighed myself on 8th june i lost 5lbs!

this is my first post i usually "lurk" but this site is really helping, thank you all.

i could not believe it i thought the scales had broke! lol

im really hoping to hang on in there and complete the full 30ds to see the results!

good luck everyone!

Thank you for joining our group, we're glad to have you! And that is phenomenal, congratulations on your loss!! Just stick with it ever day and you can't fail!!

@Lex, can't wait to hear how you're doing with yours! I do mine combined with running and gym sessions, its a challenge but so rewarding, welcome!
  • clairez86
    clairez86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    thank you hun

im still wondering if the scales are broke :smile: lol
  • katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I think today was the hardest day for me to make myself do this. I have felt unbelievable weak since Friday, to the point where it takes every ounce of strength to pull myself up off the couch, but once I get going I do feel some better. Joshua told me I was only allowed to walk today, but I was able to convince him to let me do 30 Day Shred :blushing: So, day 7 complete! 3 more days then on to level two, you all have helped me to push through and make sure I do this every day and for that i say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! How are you all doing?

Make sure you are taking care of yourself!!!! May just be trying to get a little bug!!! Thanks for your supoprt!! I am also so inspired by all of you to keep going.... I make myself workout everyday so I do not let you all down, and I would feel super guilty!!! Thanks everyone:)
  • CupcakeKendra
    CupcakeKendra Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Finished day one! Onot day 2 tonight. Cant wait! The jumping jacks get me...every jiggles! Lol! I will keep at it though!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    Finished day one! Onot day 2 tonight. Cant wait! The jumping jacks get me...every jiggles! Lol! I will keep at it though!

Nice job, girl! I don't like those jumping jacks either, but the more we do em the easier they become, good for you!!!!
  • garbor16
    garbor16 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Just completed day 1. I know I'm going to really feel it in my thighs tomorrow!
    How is everyone logging this on MFP?
    Good luck to all!
  • littlemisssarah1979
    littlemisssarah1979 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello you lovely ladies, my Dvd should arrive in the morning, i ordered it Friday after reading the posts, ive got 47 days till my holiday and need to get at least 10lb off so my bikini isnt hidden in my folds (or so the spanish wont harpoon me), ill check in daily with my food and shred.... PLEASE PLEASE keep me motivated xxx