Passed halfway! THANK YOU MFP! (pics!)

Options

Replies

• jazzeladie6
    Options
    Great job! It's post like these that keep me motivated. Keep it up and you will soon be at your goal.
  • FelizMi
    FelizMi Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I love that burgundy lace dress! You're looking great...good job!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    WOW! Several things ...

First off ... CONGRATULATIONS on a great job!!

Next, I love your hair!! You are simply beautiful!!

Nice placement of your tattoo on your neck to shoulder area! Love it!

You look HOT!! Check out that tiny tummy of yours!!

Both before and after you are simply amazing! Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing!!

I just grinned so hard my teeth nearly fell out and I am still grinning :smooched: :smooched:
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Great job! It's post like these that keep me motivated. Keep it up and you will soon be at your goal.

I LOVE to motivate people. Thank you :)
  • debgcook
    debgcook Posts: 64
    Options
    Good Job! Bet you feel more energectic too!
    Hope you don't mind me giving you a tip:
    To help with you binge eating, try what I do. I have 1 day a week cheat day, but plan it on the day you know you are gonna workout hard. So it is basically "calorie in, calorie out", Trust me.
    This way you will not feel deprived. :happy:

Keep up the good work.
    You can friend me if you want.
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Looking really good!
  • tikyut
    tikyut Posts: 12
    Options
    Awesome.. You look great! look how much belly fat you lost (I want that!!!) I started at 4 lbs heavier than you did and already lost 9 lbs. I cannot wait to be in your shoes.. :-)
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    I love that burgundy lace dress! You're looking great...good job!

I did too! But it was £65 :'(

It was a size 12 too, but I got into it! :D

And thank you :)
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Awesome.. You look great! look how much belly fat you lost (I want that!!!) I started at 4 lbs heavier than you did and already lost 9 lbs. I cannot wait to be in your shoes.. :-)

Thank you! I am very thankful for that. I hated my belly so much before - I looked pregnant, and I lost my waist. I have definitely lost the most inches off of my waist - from 36" to 29"! This morning, it was 28.5", but I give it a few days to make sure before I note it down.

You're doing so well! Keep on going :)
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Looking really good!

Thank you!
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Great job...Your hard work has paid off!!
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Good Job! Bet you feel more energectic too!
    Hope you don't mind me giving you a tip:
    To help with you binge eating, try what I do. I have 1 day a week cheat day, but plan it on the day you know you are gonna workout hard. So it is basically "calorie in, calorie out", Trust me.
    This way you will not feel deprived. :happy:

Keep up the good work.
    You can friend me if you want.

I feel MILES better (except from my clinical depression which shows no signs of letting up :cry: )

I appreciate the tip, but I don't work out and cheat days are a slippery slope for me. Although my eating habits have changed drastically, there's still a lot of work to do and cheating just sets me back. Once I get a taste of my old trigger foods, it triggers me. I am happy with eating healthy 24/7, I feel much better that way. Anyway, I have a little bit of a treat most days, so it's fine. Thanks though!

I will friend you :)
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    outstanding job!!
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Great job...Your hard work has paid off!!

It certainly has! Thanks!
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    outstanding job!!

Thank you!
  • trini88
    trini88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the good work!!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! And HEALTHY! Keep the lifestyle change. You are going to FEEL good as well as look good.
  • BrittanyErin502
    Options
    Wow! Isn't it amazing all of the support that you have here on MFP!!!! Just lets me know that I am in the right place seeing success stories like yours...and not just that, but being able to see real-life photos, of actual people (not models) losing their weight and reaching their goals! I do want to add that you are very beautiful and that you probably could be a model, but it is refreshing seeing real results! Congratulations, I hope I see you on the skinny side real soon!!!! :flowerforyou: Here's a flower for your success!!!! You go chick! You look really good btw, I know you are proud and deeply satisfied! Keep up the good work!
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! I love people who take lots of pictures. :flowerforyou:
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Great work!

I love that lacy dress you have, where did you get it? <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!