What car do you drive?

Options

Replies

• sqwerly
    sqwerly Posts: 31
    Options
    2011 Black Mustang GT 5.0 convertible; fully loaded
    Sexy and purrs as you shift gears, yet has all the nerdy components that make me smile (touch screen, hard drive, etc)

2009 White Ford Edge
    comfortable and totally dependable

hmm, it's like i have a split personality haha
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    02ddd16c.jpg

My baby. 335i
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I wanted something good for the environment, but all they had left was a Cadillac ...lol
    562201_425536544153822_445620940_n.jpg
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I have a '99 Lexus GS 400....almost 200,000 miles. Love it. The car is a rock!

Most of the time I drive my '08 Suzuki GSXR though.....$10 a week for gas and tons of fun :)
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I have a 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited. I got it used but it was a total cherry with only 13K miles on it. In 4 years, I only have 33K miles on it. I get offers from car dealers all the time to sell it, but NO WAY. I drove economy cars all my life and just ONCE I wanted an SUV so the b/f took me to a car show one year and I checked out a LOT of SUV's. The Santa Fe was the best in our price range. I have no regrets. Its a great vehicle. I used to have a van that screamed "MOM TAXI", so I decided that I still wanted a roomy vehicle that was a bit sporty and reflected my more carefree status.
  • territhefrog
    territhefrog Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    I used to have a beautiful 2001 GMC Envoy until I lost my job. It was repo'ed and then I had to get an old beat up loud 1993 Blazer. It gets me where I need to go. The headliner is gone, the seats are worn out, the ac doesn't work, the bumper is all banged up, but it runs and it passes inspection.
  • crazeeamie
    Options
    1998 VW Golf, white. Like me, it is tempermental, fun, and needs a lot of work!
  • OvOv
    OvOv Posts: 50
    Options
    2001 Ford Fiesta 1.3

Nice car but getting on a bit now!
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Lol, great cars and great characters here :)
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    2009 Ford F-150
    1998 Mercury Mountaineer ( Muddin Truck! )
    2004 Honda Shadow
  • cjroberts08
    Options
    I have a maroon 2008 Hyundai tiiburon and it's freaking sexy. Must reflect myself! :)
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    a honda jazz. Small and nifty, just like me!
  • kelleybelly35
    kelleybelly35 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I drive a jacked-up always muddy top down doorless 2003 jeep wrangler pushing 35 muds with rock crawling bumpers.....oh yeah I love to play dirty ;)
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    2002 Nissan Sentra.
    Small & powerful, as I will be one day.
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    2003 Mitsubishi Galant LS.

I don't really know what we have in common but I love that car.
  • MiaOrange
    MiaOrange Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Kia Soul, white. Old Toyota was costing $1,000s/mos to keep running. Got the soul because it was higher off the ground than a sedan and having my car in the shop so much I drove a lot of cars that would scrap the ground on all the hills in town, also a lot of urban flooding made me want something taller. Had more room in the back seat for my growing kids but not much of a trunk area. (Was going to get another type of car, but salesmen were jerks and acted like I was wasting their time... too bad for their bad attitudes)!

Pet: long hair guinea pig, his name is Kimmy. Got him from humane society, he was already named. He's sooooooo cute!

Old 1st car Jeep Wrangler Islander 2001 is still in my dad's driveway. Last I heard it was running. Probably has pretty low miles on it. I may have lost the backseat though in my younger crazier days?!?

Both are sticks...
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I have a 2007 fully loaded pathfinder. And it says nothing about me, as my ex sold it to me because I needed a bigger vehicle for 'our" children. He worked for Acura and wanted me to buy an MDX, but that's soooooooooooooooooooo not my speed.

However, I cannot live without a sunroof, Sirius XM, and an aux port. And that's regardless of make/model. That says that I enjoy a good breeze as opposed to the AC and good tunes as opposed to crappy pedestrian radio.
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    2006 Red Nissan Xterra
  • lornaheron
    lornaheron Posts: 72
    Options
    Red Mini Cooper, striped roof.

Bit of a small car, seen as i'm 5'9
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    2012 Red Subaru Impreza loaded with every imaginable option and has crystal encrusted trim on tires & a sweet spoiler. Not kidding. Just recently got rid of my silver Beetle convertible. Miss it but love my Subi. :)