Anyone in their 20's?

Options
123457»

Replies

• miss_Megan1987
    Options
    I'm 25, I've lost about 30 lbs using my fitness pal, looking to lose about 38 more ... add me
  • JonGrandi88
    JonGrandi88 Posts: 137
    Options
    I'm 23 And have Lost 25 lbs so far, anyone can feel free to add me.
  • samanthastewart
    samanthastewart Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 :))) Training for my first fitness competition! 2 months to go!
  • naasirab
    naasirab Posts: 43
    Options
    20! Trying to lose these last 12-15lbs before September
  • violetta88
    violetta88 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, trying to lose about 20lbs, and relatively new - feel free to add!!
  • beckamelia1
    Options
    Im. 27 feel free to add:flowerforyou:
  • LeRebelle2Legit2Quit
    Options
    :smile: :smile: :smile: I'm 23!!! Looking to Meet and add new buddies as well!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I am turning 20 in 3 months :)
  • FleurZola
    FleurZola Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I'm 20 and starting today! I could really use some help / motivation from you guys as well!

X
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and looking to lose around 35lbs :) feel free to add me!
  • alovesopure
    alovesopure Posts: 610
    Options
    23 :smile:
  • usmcmotort
    usmcmotort Posts: 16
    Options
    Yep....late 20s, geez where does time go?

I'm 28 will be 29 in October. Feel free to add me, only got 2 friends right now =(
  • YamiDrizzles
    Options
    I'm 20 and I just joined MFP! I need to lose around 80lbs. Feel free to add me:)
  • victorialkay
    Options
    Hi, I'm 27 and just joined today. will add u if u like. I have round 50 pounds to lose. xx
  • ktkear
    ktkear Posts: 8
    Options
    I am- just! I'm 29 and looking to lose 38 lbs. Feel free to add me xx
  • ramsey713
    ramsey713 Posts: 2
    Options
    Im 20 lookin to lose 62 pounds, feel free to add me, Im also lookin for friends cool motivation buddies, so anyone please feel free to add me.
  • beezerphd
    beezerphd Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    25 here and happy to accept anyone as a friend. :)
  • Tsunamies
    Tsunamies Posts: 4
    Options
    hi im 57 and oh... wait... hey but maby we can still be friends :)....... hahahahahaha jk seriously im 20 and im trying to use the rest of the summer to drop as much weight as i can... gotta look good for the babes
  • mka28
    mka28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am 24 and working at it! College really kicked my butt weight wise! I sort of ignored it and just kind of went through college steadily gaining almost 60 lbs in 4 years....Ouch! But, I am getting there! I started out at 215 and am down to 191, which is 24lbs! I am so proud, and I am only beginning. Since I am only 5'3, plan to get down to 150, which I think is a good goal, since I was that weight in high school. Once I get there, we'll see!

I think we have an advantage being young! We can workout easier, we can make wiser choices, and I think we have a great opportunity on our hands. I think it is a waste to just let ourselves go so young. I am not in this to get "skinny." I am in this to become healthy. I hope you do the same, and don't give up. (: