oh no! I ate to much today on my cheat day! ):

Options

Replies

• jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Maybe the choices you made were not all the best but by my calculations you only ate about 700 calories for the day. That is really low. Do you usually eat less calories than that? I would drink lots of water tomorrow if you think you had too much sodium today and I would be sure you are eating enough for your over all health. Good luck to you!!

It came to 571.
    I usually only have 100.. and only eat vegetables.
    I honestly thought today I ate a lot.

Sorry. I'm really stupid ):
    You usually eat only 100 calories per day??? Yes, please seek professional help. Even if you're talking about sodium, that's still really, really low.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    If you're having a cheat day, why are you worrying about calories in the first place? Life's too short to feel guilty about delicious food.
    Also yesterday was my cheat day. Feel free to check my diary.
    eat some protein, hon, and get your calories over 1200 per day. Y'make me nervous. I bet you're thin and gorgeous too <3
  • Selgar
    Selgar Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    you are not stupid hun, but you are not taking good care of yourself. You need to talk to a doctor or a counsellor and get some help. Best of luck :)
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I hope this is sarcasm!
  • giantsr1
    giantsr1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I don't think you are stupid but you should probably set up an appointment with your Dr./Nutritionist.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Scalesareforthefishes seek the help of a counselor and a nutritionist, you aren't overcoming your disorder you are still very much suffering from it.
  • Scalesareforthefishes
    Scalesareforthefishes Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wait.. what. You eat 100 calories per day?

Yes. Sometime's nothing for..4-5 days.
    I don't know how to stop though. I feel so fat and that If I eat more I get panicky and scared ):
  • pea1313
    pea1313 Posts: 9
    Options
    This is very scary to me. Get some help!
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    OP, this forum is not where your questions should be directed....you should be speaking with a professional. I hope you get the help you deserve! :)
  • hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    100 calories a day is like what... an apple?

My god, you'd die if you just saw what I ate as a snack - 200ml calci+ milk, 30g whey protein powder and a 60g protein bar.
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Um, it seems like you have disordered eating. And frankly, I'm not buying that you were "stupid" and didn't know that 100 calories wasn't a lot of food. I've struggled with an eating disorder before, dont get me wrong, but I knew for a fact that I was eating under a normal amount. I'm 90% sure you're being sarcastic or this is some sick joke, but if not, I wish you luck on your journey.
  • Scalesareforthefishes
    Options
    100 calories a day is like what... an apple?

My god, you'd die if you just saw what I ate as a snack - 200ml calci+ milk, 30g whey protein powder and a 60g protein bar.

A cup of lettuce and mustard.

How do I get the bloating to go away? My face is very..Squishy now ):
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I agree, you need to see if you can find a therapist to talk to. Maybe they'll be able to help you better than the MFP people
  • cutiepieinchi
    Options
    Wait hold on a sec! You think thats alot..that only seems like 500-600 calories..I almost have that amount for Breakfast and lunch alone lol!
  • Scalesareforthefishes
    Options
    Um, it seems like you have disordered eating. And frankly, I'm not buying that you were "stupid" and didn't know that 100 calories wasn't a lot of food. I've struggled with an eating disorder before, dont get me wrong, but I knew for a fact that I was eating under a normal amount. I'm 90% sure you're being sarcastic or this is some sick joke, but if not, I wish you luck on your journey.

I'M NOT KIDDING!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    My god, you'd die if you just saw what I ate as a snack

LOL, some times I have a 1600 calorie salad. It's AWESOME!

Please seek help, scales.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options

I'M NOT KIDDING!

OP seems to be fanning the flames, Lets all just walk away she can enjoy getting fat off her bowls of lettuces
  • Khloe_Nicole
    Khloe_Nicole Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    IT HAPPENS... I TURNED A CHEAT DAY INTO A WEEK LONG BINGE AND GAINED 5LBS. U WILL BE OK. JUST WORK HARDER TOMORROW
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    My Free Day is a total food orgy.
    I eat like a guy going to the electric chair.
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Seek professional help ASAP.
This discussion has been closed.