What car do you drive?

Options

Replies

• dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    My everyday drive is a bright silver Chrysler 300C with a Hemi engine. My after-work and weekend vehicles are a 2003 Harley Road King or a 1965 Harley Panhead. :happy:
  • tymoore122
    tymoore122 Posts: 10
    Options
    Oh yah!
    My everyday drive is a bright silver Chrysler 300C with a Hemi engine. My after-work and weekend vehicles are a 2003 Harley Road King or a 1965 Harley Panhead. :happy:
  • lyricalLies13
    Options
    I drive 2011 Chevy Cruze (yes the one that has just been recalled) Its silver, fast and good on gas! I love my little zippy car!

recalled? why?

Something about a cover on the engine could catch fire if oil leaks on it, so everyone that has one has to take it in to get fixed.
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    My daily driver is a '98 Audi A6, I just can't seem to let it go is has been such a great car... but for fun, we have this stashed away in the garage...

IMG_1401.jpg?t=1340591305

We just got back yesterday from a 1500+ mile road trip throughout Arizona including the Grand Canyon... the average temp was 101° most of the trip and I've had enough sun for the year!
  • medicinemantoo
    Options
    2007 honda civic 2-door sport loaded.

everything you need, nothing you don't. :wink:
  • gregse
    gregse Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    1996 Jaguar XJS convertable for the weekends and fun time's out. 2000 durango for daily commute. Durango just won't die and it's paid for so I keep driving it. Have no idea what these say about me. Jag is just plain fun to drive, Durango is functional I guess
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    A 90 something Ford F150 with a real nice tool box and a whole bunch of diffrent color paint on it cause I use the hood for a paint palet and the sides to clean rollers and brushes. LOVE MY TRUCK!!!
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 247
    Options
    *sigh* Yeah, I'm a minivan mom......2008 Dodge grand Caravan in white. My next car will NOT be a minivan, I swear!

Thank goodness I'm not the only one!!! 2005 Pontiac Montana. Lame and practical but that is definitely not representative of me!
  • mgraue82
    mgraue82 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I drive a white 2008 Saturn Outlook - She's my Babes and I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!! :love:
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Mini Cooper S

IMG_0246.jpg
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I drive a 2000 Dodge...it says I don't want a car payment! :flowerforyou:
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    2012 Audi S4
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I use a Toyota Yaris from a car sharing service in the city called Communauto.

I use it 2-3 times a week. The rest of the time I use my bike or jog to get errands done.
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    2006 Lexus GX470 - yep, working soccer mom and Mark Levinson knows how to make music sound good!
  • rlmcnay
    rlmcnay Posts: 62
    Options
    I drive a 2004 Sunburst Orange Pontiac Vibe that, like me, has seen its fair share of bumps and bruises but fires up everday with little maintenance. I don't know why they stopped making these cars they are awesome. It has the sunroof and 6 speaker system with tinted windows. Like me it is unique and when it passes by you just have to look. :o)
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I am a car fanatic and used to change my car every year, here is my Boxster which I had before I needed 4 seats (i.e pre-children). I was distraght when I traded her in...

7439807998_b6bb460124.jpg
    Boxster 2 by alan.paterson20, on Flickr

Here is what I have now that I have to be sensible, BMW 123d Coupe M Sport.

7439814776_11ff225abf.jpg
    Alan BMW by alan.paterson20, on Flickr

I dont think that my choice of cars say that much about me, I prefer manual's and rear wheel drive (a lot more fun) but have had my fair share of fast Fords as well which were all front wheel drive.
  • kluvit
    kluvit Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    2007 fully loaded Chevy Avalanche - while it may not be cheap to drive the long commute...the comfort and safety it provides says "I'm worth it!"
  • hendongirl
    hendongirl Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Its big and red and I get driven around - jelly?! hehe

don't be.... it's a bus!
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    2002 Nissan Pathfinder with 230k miles. Its reliable so its like me in that respect but its also in great shape for its age and thats definitely not me. Maybe in another few months.
  • aclark6818
    aclark6818 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I drive a Honda Element...guess it's because I have to transport softball gear almost year around & 4H animals and equipment most of the year!!! Easy to clean, holds it all!
    :flowerforyou: