Replies

• Hotanuri
    Hotanuri Posts: 53
    Options
    my husband thinks I'm nuts, but I love it: peanut butter chicken! /drool
  • Hotanuri
    Hotanuri Posts: 53
    Options
    and I have to say, I love how peanut butter seems to be the most popular thing to add for a "strange" combination. It's so versatile :D
  • amyy010
    amyy010 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    peanut butter sandwiches with bacon type crisps (frazzles) or cheese puffs in! haha not good at all for a diet but hey ho!
  • shanice_22
    shanice_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Not healthy exactly... but jam and cheese sandwiches would be one of my favourites.

My boyfriend loves cheese and jam! I thought he was the only one!

Not healthy, but McDonald's breakfast sausage and maple syrup. Maybe not so weird but every time I've told someone it's a nice combination they look at me like I'm strange lol.
  • bethmac_va
    bethmac_va Posts: 65
    Options
    Such bad food, but when I was young and could eat anything...

Fritos dipped in chocolate ice cream
    Chocolate milk shakes and fries

I'm so hungry...:tongue:
  • shanice_22
    shanice_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    and I have to say, I love how peanut butter seems to be the most popular thing to add for a "strange" combination. It's so versatile :D

Peanut butter and banana on a ryvita or toast!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I make typically Indian/Arabic/Italian meals at home and I have learned that mixing things up is seriously great eats!

This is the status update I made a few days ago

I am becoming a master of mixing different cultural cuisines together. Pasta with chicken tikka. Pizza with curry. Lasagnia made with chunky arabic spiced lamb. Burrito made with chicken shawarma. Arabic meatballs with Italian pasta sauce. Sujuk in a BLT in place of bacon. Taco made with Indian roti. Chapli kabob for taco meat! I can go on and on. I get happy when cooking something good because not many years ago I couldn't even boil water without burning it (yes, I turned simple water into black tar. Still got no idea how)
  • staci2468
    staci2468 Posts: 25
    Options
    Mustard on eggs
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Dipping a plain doughnut in orange juice

OK - I don't do this anymore because I don't eat either of these foods anymore, but I used to love it!
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Fish finger and red sauce sandwiches mmmmmyummy
  • kgalea
    kgalea Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Bacon wrapped dates... YUM! Could have skipped everything else at that dinner party...
  • paulipet
    paulipet Posts: 70
    Options
    Bacon and banana toasted sandwiches. Usually accompanied by a chocolate milk! Yum :smile:
  • tawny2727
    tawny2727 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    In my teen's....chocolate donuts dipped in nacho cheese and french fries dipped in a chocolate shake. Must be the salty/sweet thing :)
  • paulipet
    paulipet Posts: 70
    Options
    Toast with marmite and marmalade on it... mmmm!

Really? I think I would like to try this one!
  • jilliebk
    jilliebk Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    pineapples, and olives
  • rainydaze613
    rainydaze613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I JUST discovered cream cheese and jam sandwiches and feel like I have been deprived most of my life. Especially when it's light cream cheese with organic jam and ezekiel bread. xP

When I was younger, I always had barbeque or sour cream chips slathered in sour cream and wrapped up in a tortilla, lightly heated, preferably. Weird but yum. I think I will have it again sometime soon, except with greek yogurt as a replacement for sour cream :) And popchips or kettle chips.
  • jmilian825
    jmilian825 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    dang I ended up liking cucumbers and mustard it tasted fine to me got weird looks from my mom and sis though lol
  • violabeatle
    violabeatle Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I really like putting my peas in applesauce. Something I've done since elementary school.
  • kirstineu
    kirstineu Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Caramel flavoured rice cracker with cream cheese - tastes like a cheese cake - well almost!
  • Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches!! YUMMO! salty and sweet and crunchy!! And nope, I"m not even pregnant and I eat these. THey are a friday of lent staple for me!