Weird Combinations of Foods That Taste Delicious

Options

Replies

• hmoore202
    hmoore202 Posts: 15
    Options
    Natural peanut butter, banana and cottage cheese!!
  • DoozerDMB
    DoozerDMB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Waffles with peanutbutter and maple syrup
    Liverwurst on rye with bread & butter pickles and mustard
    PB&J with crushed potato chips sandwich
    Mac and cheese mixed with BBQ sauce
  • Todzilla7
    Todzilla7 Posts: 24
    Options
    Not terribly weird, and definitely not calorie friendly, but take a Krispy Kreme doughnut and microwave it for about 30 seconds or so. Immediately put a scoop of soft french vanilla ice cream on it while the doughnut is hot... then eat it like that or top with a tablespoon or two of peanut butter and a drizzle of chocolate and/or caramel syrup... Add a touch of salt... you'll have difficulty finding a more delicious desert than this simple concoction. ;-)
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Sharp cheddar and pancake syrup on a biscuit.
  • purple_orchid
    purple_orchid Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    cheddar cheese and blackberry jam on toast
    plain chips dipped in ketchup
  • shortandfaithful
    Options
    My favorite Peanut butter and banana toasted sandwiches (my 8 yr old adds cheese)
    French fries dipped in chocolate ice cream
    Mac and cheese with a little bbq sauce, accidently happened when I made it with chicken strips but really good
    breakfast sausage with syrup and cheese on a biscut
    cottage cheese and fruit cocktail

I also now use fresh veggies instead of chips in Salsa yummy yummy
    baked potato with shreded lettuce, tomatoes, ff shreded cheese and light ranch

My BF discovered sweet pickles with horseradish @ the store recently. I hate horeradish but love these pickles and they are great in tuna salad
  • anna9102
    anna9102 Posts: 56
    Options
    dipping digestive biscuits into soup!
  • FedtRN
    FedtRN Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    cottage cheese, peas and rice. yum!
  • livestrongforhim
    Options
    scrambled eggs with toast and peanut butter :happy:
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Syrup and peanut butter mixed together in a bowl. you can drag anything through it from cookies to light bread.
    Pop tarts with ice cream on em.
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    I love pretzels dipped in Nutella or popcorn with raisins. The sweet/salty combo makes me happy!
  • jtslim42
    jtslim42 Posts: 240
    Options
    Blue Bell Dutch chocolate ice cream and Saltine crackers, so yum!
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    In my younger, carefree days after some lovely indiscretions I would take a Wendy's fries and frosty combo! Sheer perfection.
  • historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    When I was in college I liked the french fries and strawberry milkshake combination and I loved, loved, loved ham sandwiches that had mayo and doritos on it.

So now I really like to take the makings of a taco minus the shell and put it on celery. Trying to be healthier.
  • duplicitous
    duplicitous Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    ham sandwich's with chips on the sandwich
    chilli with a glass of milk
  • theblackbirdtree
    Options
    Steamed carrots, sweet corn, garlic salt and drizzled with some melted cheddar! :love:
  • ThatsNotMine
    ThatsNotMine Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Love this thread!

Soy Sauce and hard boiled eggs
    Soy Sauce, a bagel, and cream cheese (mmm)
    Chocolate ice cream with chips sprinkled on top (lays classic or similar)
  • ThatsNotMine
    ThatsNotMine Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Mashed potatoes and frosted flakes.

No joke, its delicious. My friends and I discovered this lovely combination back when we were in highschool. We were bored, and so started mixing various foods together to see how they tasted. Some frosted flakes got added to a bowl of cafeteria mashed potatoes, and magic was discovered.

The mixture of salty and smooth with sweet and crunchy is just heavenly

We tried various other combinations (fyi, mashed potatoes do not go well with wild cherry pepsi, despite an awesome name like "cherritatoes") but none were as good as mashed potatoes and frosted flakes
    I'm trying this tonight!
  • emmajohns1983
    Options
    crumpets with peanut butter? I don't know, not really weird is it? Tastes DELICIOUS though omg, I could live on crumpets and peanut butter.

OMG I go to heaven everytime I eat this! I often use it as a calorie booster when im under goal after exrcise mmmmmm tasty snack
  • amberinmt
    amberinmt Posts: 8
    Options
    staple after every thanksgiving: turkey, cranberry sauce and cream cheese sandwich on left over dinner rolls. SUPER unhealthy, but its a one time a year splurge! :ohwell: