• B_Running
    B_Running Posts: 158
    Options
    Almonds + cereal + scrambled eggs = delish
  • jstraug1
    jstraug1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sweet Potato AND Avocado?

2 of my favorite foods!! I MUST put them together! Thank you :)
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    not healthy things at all but

pizza dipped in ranch dressing
    chocolate and popcorn or potato chips
    chocolate milkshakes and french fries
  • dellgriffin
    Options
    Spicy pickled eggs or pigs feet chased with a swig of cold Pepsi®.

Cream Cheese, Bacon, sprouts, cucumbers, green pepper, and red onion topped with jalapeno jelly on a toasted cinnamon raisin bagel.
  • B_Running
    B_Running Posts: 158
    Options
    Cucumbers and spicy mustard =)
    This one isn't healthy.. but cookies and onion dip ;D Mmmm
    and I'll eat ranch on anything.

I can second the cucumbers and spicy mustard! Cucumbers and nuts (any variety will do) with balsamic vinegar is also good.
  • FatStoatLondon
    FatStoatLondon Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My family used to enjoy floating islands of buttery mashed potato made with an ice cream scoop in a bowl of Heinz tomato soup. I had the leave the room when they were eating it, it totally grossed me out!
  • MrsAFR
    MrsAFR Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I like toast with marmite and tinned spaghetti! Its yummers!
  • bcmlam1001
    bcmlam1001 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Sliced tomatoes on top of my butter beans or peas with mayo smeared on top is the best!!!
    PBJ sandwich with my veggies soup!
    Honey and peanut butter mixxed together and eat with a spoon and drink milk with it!
    Steak Sauce on my baked potato!
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Salt and vinegar chips with smoked oysters. I dont think its weird, but have been told by many people that its odd. Try it, its yummy!!!
  • sundaywishes
    sundaywishes Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I do not like to mix food together at all....I can eat scrambled eggs with a side of bacon, but not scrambled eggs with pieces of bacon mixed in! Almost made me sick! weird, I know.

Now onion rings dipped in sour cream is a different story. I used to dip them in ketchup, but one day I wasn't paying attention and dipped one straight into the sour cream and swiftly into my mouth without noticing. I was quite surprised as ketchup and sour cream taste nothign alike! But now that's the only way I do it! I cant imagine going back to ketchup with them. But ketchup and a filet mignon.....mmmmmm! :noway: Yes, I should be stoned for that :happy:
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    This is something that I just recently discovered and now eat almost daily. Super yummy!

Cottage cheese with cocoa powder, chocolate PB2, and spinach mixed together. Ends up looking like someone poo'd in a bowl, but it's super tasty and lots of protein :)
  • jo_marnes
    jo_marnes Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese with cocoa powder, chocolate PB2, and spinach mixed together. Ends up looking like someone poo'd in a bowl, but it's super tasty and lots of protein :)

Hahahahaha.... this made me nearly spit out my coffee, lol
  • Susabelle64
    Susabelle64 Posts: 207 Member
    Options

LOL, I'm feeling much better about my Peanut Butter and Bacon sandwiches.......LOL
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options

LOL, I'm feeling much better about my Peanut Butter and Bacon sandwiches.......LOL

Glad I could bring a little sunshine to your day :)
    But it seriously is really tasty....give it a try!
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Bananas and sour cream

McDonalds french fries dipped in their ice cream
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Raw cucumber slices with queso. Gets you the crunchy, spicy, cheesy flavor without the chips!

yummm..gonna try that
  • marz42
    marz42 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Recently discovered there is something magical about lime juice on a yellow delicious apple. I have no idea why simple unsweetened lime juice makes them taste SOO good, but it does.

I also have a weakness for fries dipped in a Wendy's frosty, but I haven't done that one in a while, definitely goes in the treat category.
  • deaddivya
    deaddivya Posts: 102
    Options
    Cottage cheese on zwieback! So simple and yet so delicious.
    Also noodles dipped in spinach.
  • bigdon2823
    bigdon2823 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Chocolate donuts and salami. I never ate it but a friend of mine swears its fantastic.