Weird Combinations of Foods That Taste Delicious

Options

Replies

• bigdon2823
    bigdon2823 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Chocolate donuts and salami. I never ate it but a friend of mine swears its fantastic.
  • taahine01
    taahine01 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    very unhealthy but...
    Chips (fries) dipped into icecream

its that sweet/salty combo that makes it YUM!!! Ritz crackers w/ icecream...mmmmm, sooo good!!!
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    This is something that I just recently discovered and now eat almost daily. Super yummy!

Cottage cheese with cocoa powder, chocolate PB2, and spinach mixed together. Ends up looking like someone poo'd in a bowl, but it's super tasty and lots of protein :)
    This reminds me of my protein shakes - tons of spinach, chocolate whey, PB, cocoa, berries and almond milk. Honestly the best ever.

I also love berries with balsamic, mustard and hot sauce on everything, bacon and PB is a definite winner, and in the old days loved salami with bread + butter pickles. Haven't had either in years but holy yum!

What else...
    Kimchi, bacon and cheddar - full of win.

I'll think had and come up with some more goodies :blushing:
  • Holycook1
    Holycook1 Posts: 7
    Options
    I've had peanut butter with a tiny bit of shredded coconut and a few raisins all together rolled up in lettuce! Crazy, but good.
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    In high school we would take two Doritos chips and layer m&m's between them (like a sandwich) sweet and salty !! YUM
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I love cottage cheese and applesauce mixed together. It's so good.
  • Lose40Plus
    Options
    Peanut butter, mayonnaise and dill pickle sandwich. YUMMO!!! I used to eat that all the time when I was a kid. I haven't had that sandwich in years. I would now except I think I would use up all my daily allotted calories. LOL!!
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I grew up eating peanut butter, mustard and lettuce sandwiches. I had no idea that everyone else didn't eat it as a normal, everyday sandwich.

Also, peanut butter and sweet pickle sandwiches.

Dipping Wendy's french fries in their chocolate shakes.

When I was a kid, the big rave was to buy a coke or a Sprite in a bottle, had to be a glass bottle, and a package of salted peanuts. Pour the peanuts into the bottle and drink. Yummm...it was the "cool" thing to do...... LOL

In college, it was grapes and M and M's together.
  • SandyAnnP
    SandyAnnP Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Not so odd, but I love a good old peanut butter and honey sandwich!

My dad loves some weirder ones (I am not game enough to try):
    Vegemite, strawberry jam and cheese sandwich
    Vegemite, cheese and pickles sandwich

Are you an Aussie like me? I don't know anyone overseas that likes Vegemite. I love it. :) especially on toast for brekky.
    My grandsons wife ( they live in California) thinks it is disgusting stuff. LOL
    My husband likes cheese and plum jam sandwiches, also cold roast lamb and beetroot
  • caddygarcia123
    caddygarcia123 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    tater tots , ranch and pickles. So weird yet oh so delish!
  • FitasBarbie
    FitasBarbie Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Nutella and Salami

Wow! I love Nutella and I love Salami but never both together :)
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I love...
    french fries dipped in ice cream or milkshakes..
    french fries dipped in mayo with red pepper mixed
    Toasted bun with (boca) burger, an egg, on top, salsa & mayo on the bottom. & sometimes I add avocado or guacamole to it. & a wedge of laughing cow cheese (queso fresco chipotle) or slice of sharp cheddar.
  • Lynxie83
    Lynxie83 Posts: 246
    Options
    Certainly am SandyAnnP! 100% Aussie here! I do actually know some non-aussies who like it, but not many!! :)
  • jennie5565
    jennie5565 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Pickles with caramel/ Hersheys chocolate. Yummy!!! (No joke, don't judge till you've tried it lol)
  • eig6
    eig6 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Powdered chili on fruit with salt and lime. Like mangos, pineapple, oranges, almost everything. It's what real pico de gallo is...and its awesome!
  • mnowens
    mnowens Posts: 71
    Options
    My sister thinks grilled cheese with grape jelly tastes good. I'm not brave enough to try that.

Before I changed my eating habits, I'd take a fork of ramen (water drained, then seasoning packet added... not cooked like the directions say) and put a squirt of sriracha on each bite. I also enjoyed chicken strips dipped in chocolate milkshake.
  • ash12783
    ash12783 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Corn with Mayo, Parmasean, butter, and chili powder. Oh sooo good.

i live in San Antonio and "elote en vaso" is pretty popular here...same thing except it also has some lemon juice or lemon pepper in it... so yummy!
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    My family used to enjoy floating islands of buttery mashed potato made with an ice cream scoop in a bowl of Heinz tomato soup. I had the leave the room when they were eating it, it totally grossed me out!
    Is this not normal? Try mixing mashed potatoes with soup over it like dumpling soup or chicken noodle...Ramen and mashed potatoes is one of my favorites too. I also LOVE toast with cream of mushroom over it too <3
  • suzyluzy
    suzyluzy Posts: 78
    Options
    The only time my mom could get me to eat the crust of my sandwich was if I dipped it in yogurt before eating it! This was when I was fairly young though. Needless to say, I still love it.. it's been a while since I've explored that option!
  • muggsmom
    muggsmom Posts: 28
    Options
    Peanut butter & mayo sandwich. Glad to see I'm not the only one that eats this! Fries with seasoned salt dipped in mayo.
    I have a friend that puts malt vinegar on her eggs. My ex-MIL cooked peas in vinegar.