No More Excuses - Week One

Options

Replies

• amaline
    Options
    Hey everyone and welcome to all the new people that joined since I last posted :flowerforyou:

It's Sunday afternoon for me here and I am so pleased as it is the second weekend in a row I have managed to stay on track. Usually come the weekend I undo all my hard work but not anymore! No More Excuses hehe.

I finished Week One of Couch 2 5km yesterday and starting Week 2 tommorrow. Going to do Pilates this afternoon and maybe even a walk if it is not too cold.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :bigsmile:

PS. Good work Amanda on giving up pop! I'm on week 2 of giving up coffee and feeling much better for it. I know you can do it!
  • Naokoheart
    Options
    Hello Amaline ;D
    its 9:40am for me here.

I am here to weigh in,
    so what do we state our SW,CW,GW?

& what is the full word for the abbreviated 'LW'

Anyway MFP SW: 202lbs
    This Group SW/CW:196.0lbs[I lost 0.6 pounds since yesterday,since I weigh in in another group! ;D]
    GW; 150lbs
  • kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    Options
    It is 7am here and I've already weighed in as we are out at hockey and my soccer today, plus lots of errands.

My current weight is 155.8

I'll check back in later to see if any challenges have been set!

Have a great day everyone!

Kim
  • SlimmingdownSusan
    Options
    Blah! I've gained a few pounds since I last weighed in a couple weeks ago. I'm now at 176. BUT, I had it coming to me. I've been eating terrible! Ready to get back on track and have a good week! Good luck everyone!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    I am Laura, I am 29 years old. I am a wife and a mom of a 4 year old little girl named Anna Grace, and a 2 year old little boy named Jacob. I weighed in this morning at 251.4, but I had lost 52 pounds now it is only 41, due to some things that have come up, including all of my family being sick, but I love the title of this post, and I believe no more excuses is what is going to get me to my goal. I started MFP on January 1, 2009 weighing in at 292 pounds, the heaviest I have ever weighed in my whole life. My goal is to weigh 120, I am only 5'2" so this is a reasonable goal for me, I have never been skinny in all of my adult life and I have been overweight since middle school. If you want you can read the rest of my story on my profile. Thanks for creating this post.
  • littlebigbird
    Options
    Good morning/afternoon (depending where you are).

So - here are my weigh-in vital statistics . . ..

Starting weight: 205
    MFP Starting weight: 201
    Current weight: 157
    Goal weight: 124

I tried the wall push-ups today. Definitely do-able, so thanks for the idea. Also did 40 mins on the treadmill . . phew. Btw - does anyone else know how to record treadmill time on the exercise area of MFP?
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. It is 10:00 a.m. here and going to be a beautiful day. I would love to go kayaking if my husband is willing. Hope you all have a wonderful day. Off to church now but will check in later for any challenges.

Starting weight: 184 pounds

Current weight: 183 pounds

Goal weight: 150

Thanks Amanda for logging our numbers!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Good morning all;
    It is about 8:30 here in beautiful "snowy" Colorado. Go BRONCOS!!!!! I hope they come out to play today!! :tongue: I am a total bronco fan, but they don't ruin my day by how they play. Thank goodness or the last couple of weeks would have been horrible! HA!!

Anyway...my way ins:

Starting weight: 176
    Current weight: 167
    Goal weight: 150

Thanks Amanda for doing this! Anxious to see how everyone did! Have a great Sunday!
  • cah0806
    cah0806 Posts: 112
    Options
    Good Morning! It's 10:30 am in Selma, NC. I hope everyone has had a great weekend.
    Welcome to our newcomers! It's a great group.

MFP Starting Weight: 190:cry:

Week One Current Weight: 167:ohwell:

Goal Weight: 150:happy:

I'll check in later today!

Christy
  • yvonneh
    Options
    Good Morning everyone! Tigermom, I hope the tests go well. You're in my thoughts.

Starting: 185
    Week 1 weigh-in: 181
    Goal: 145
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Okay here is the weight but I figured I'd put out there what I measure so I can always see where I am succeeding (Okay or faulting!). Thank you Amanda!

SW : 170.0
    CW: 162.0
    GW: 148.0

Hips 41
    Natural Waist 31
    Military Waist 33.5
    Left Leg 22.0
    Right Leg 22.5

Arms sometimes but not today.

Anyway, I find if you track measurements on the week of no weight movement you can generally see tape movement (much healthier anyway!)

Good Luck Team:happy:

:explode: Challenge alert!! :explode:
    :bigsmile: 20 pushups (wall, knee, military, etc) 3-4X this week:bigsmile:
    :bigsmile: 30-45 min of cardio (3-4 min) this week:bigsmile:

Any others???
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Okay some of you might get this quite late on "Sunday" as it is only 7:45 Sunday morning at my house right now! :smile:
  • littlebigbird
    Options
    Amanda - thanks for doing this and let's not worry about the time differences :tongue: It's just after 4pm over here so the weekend is drawing to a close :cry: Never mind - I feel so much more positive about keeping on track during the week ahead now that I know I've got this lovely group to come back to in the evenings. Thank you all.
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Okay help me somebody I have a beautiful chart on excel and also as a table and when I go to copy it, the numbers aren't in a straight line and it looks awful. Any advice?????????????????????
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Still trying to figure this out!
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Susan. The web site you recommended actually recommended a pair of shoes that I have been looking at.
  • andreaxmariexvnv
    Options
    Here are my numbers :-)

SW: 235

CW: 222

GW: 150

I don't have my measurements at the moment, but I'll take those down soon.

P.S. Thank you Amanda for recording everyone's weigh-ins.
  • andreaxmariexvnv
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! Hope you all had a good day. I jump roped for 15 minutes and burned 169 calories. I was sweating like a pig too but I felt good that I at least did something. Not bad!

Great Job Angel!
  • andreaxmariexvnv
    Options
    By the way, I ate a hamburger yesterday!!!!!!!! :noway: I felt terrible, because my fat calories went over but at least I didn't use all of my calories for the day. I only had some oatmeal in the morning and then a hamburger at night with a weight watcher's desert. Oh well, today is a new day :-)
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Amanda, when you paste will it let you go paste it as a picture. There is sometimes a little icon at the bottom right corner of the paste that will give you options. Just a suggestion.