Replies

• Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    SW-171*
    LW-170 (?)*
    CW168.8
    GW-130

Ok, so my scale is no good! It was really cheap and isnt accurate, so lucky I have the wiifit plus! Its way more accurate. On the scale it showed me at a little above last week! I knew it couldnt be right.
    *'s mean that was the "scale" weight

So I lost 1.2 -ish pounds!- not accurate this week, but next weigh in will be!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    HI.... thought I would add my stats today....

SW 230
    GROUP SW 218
    CW 218
    GW 135

No loss this week, but I am just now getting back on track after getting myself into a rut... So, I'm expecting great things for next weeks weigh-in!!

I had a coke last night and today GRRRRR :mad: Those things have a hold on me... BUT I kicked 'em before I can do it again!!! :drinker:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 193
    Bikini Babe Start: 179
    Last Week: 179
    This Week: 178

This week loss: -1
    Bikini Babe total loss: -1
  • schlieffen
    Options
    Starting weight: 182.4
    Bikini Babes Start: 145.2
    Last Week: 145.2
    This Week: 144.2 (-1lb)

A joined a gym today, so I'm super excited to do some group classes!
  • JustJessie
    JustJessie Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Highest Weight: 228
    Starting MFP Weight: 208
    Bikini Babes Start: 200
    This week: 199!

But it is a fantastic -1 because it got me under 200!

I saw a 1 at the beginning of my number for the first time in years! It was a hard week and I definitely slipped up some meals and didn't workout as much as I have been in the past. But I'm hoping for a bigger loss next week. I'm starting the couch to 5k and am feeling confident that I'll be able to follow my calories this week.
  • AmandaB4588
    Options

I saw a 1 at the beginning of my number for the first time in years! It was a hard week and I definitely slipped up some meals and didn't workout as much as I have been in the past. But I'm hoping for a bigger loss next week. I'm starting the couch to 5k and am feeling confident that I'll be able to follow my calories this week.

WOW--- congrats on getting out of the 200's!!! This is a huge milestone! Way to go! That alone should be some excellent motivation to keep up the hard work.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options

Yay!!!! Congratulations!!! I can't wait until I get there :drinker:
  • Hailey
    Options
    Woke up to our first real snow this morning! Its so beautiful out! But I hate driving in it!

Also, weigh ins going to cuck for me too, I think I gained a pound or two!

Where in BC are you? I'm in Vancouver, and the mountains have snow already. I imagine we should be getting some soon!
    Im in the Shuswap, Thompson-Okanagan area I guess.
  • tyandgil
    Options
    I'm so excited. I've been a member for awhile but haven't done anything. Nothing has motivated me to lose weight and be active. My husband says I'm perfect. He's so supportive, but I'm about 30 pounds overweight and I would love to wear a swimsuit let alone a bikini by summer. I'm in.
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    OOh I'd like to join!

SW:262
    GSW: 233
    CW:233
    GGW: 199
    GW:120

I'm Stef. I'm also from Canada, Toronto. Umm I want to feel better going to the pool this year standing next to my seriously hot friend.
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    Oops double post!
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. My internet has been down for several days, so I've not been on this site.

Here's my check-in from yesterday:

SW: 191
    LW: 157.5
    CW: 155
    GW: 135

I've been having some GI issues, so I think my weight loss this week can be attributed to gastritis or whatever it is that is bothering me. I don't know what is wrong with my guts, but I think it might be from all of the stress I've had from university.
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    SW 137
    LW 137
    CW 134
    GW 120

I lost 3 lbs this week.... YAY but I am sure I gained some of it back last night....Congrats to everyone this week.
  • Pattyisgr8
    Pattyisgr8 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Patty

SW: 206
    LW: 177
    CW:175
    GW: 140 ish!

Sorry for the late post I was away for my hubbys birthday.
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry I am late with my weigh in and the results. It has been a very busy weekend!!!

SW - 156
    LW - 156.2
    CW - 156

So, I am down 0.2. I must do better this week. I will have the results posted for you in the next half hour. Sorry again that they are late!
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    OK, here are the results (% lost)

Blondie925 - 0.24%
    Hailey - 0.70%
    isotope - 0.47%
    ittybittybadonkadonk - 1.54%
    jlbay - 1.58%
    justjes82 - 0.5%
    Luke93 - 2.21%
    mbb8682 - 2.18%
    Naokoheart - 0.40%
    nicole_a - 2.71%
    pa_treusch - 1.12%
    sarahricks - 0.95%
    savvystephy - 0.55%
    schlieffen - 0.68%
    sjmay - 0.12%
    porterbaby38 - 0.21%

Great job everyone and congratulations to nicole_a with the highest % loss this week! Have fun choosing a challenge and please post it as soon as you get a chance :flowerforyou: (Remember, it can be food or exercise related)

Good luck this week everyone!!! And congratulations to everyone on doing an excellent job with the breakfast challenge. Thanks again AButler4588 for that challenge :smile:

Again, the link to the spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/y9djllx
  • Hailey
    Options
    SW 137
    LW 137
    CW 134
    GW 120

I lost 3 lbs this week.... YAY but I am sure I gained some of it back last night....Congrats to everyone this week.

Tell me about it! Me and my boyfriend went out for dinner and drinks last night. I had 3 ceasars!!! along with a 4 appie diner that we shared! I logged it into my food yesterday, but only went 300 or so cals over.
  • nicole_a
    Options
    Hey all! I've thought long and hard about what this week's challenge should be. The first week was the water challenge and the second week was the eating breakfast daily (at home, sitting, if possible) challenge.

I don't know about you guys, but I am pretty good keeping my calories in check all day, and then the night time kills me. Little bites here, little nibbles there, and all of a sudden I'm over my calorie allotment for the day. So, this week, the challenge will be directly related to that - no eating after 7:30 pm.

7:30pm is an arbitrary time, but it seems to be a late enough that people can still get off work and have dinner. If you have a job where you get off later, then you can adjust it accordingly, but please use a time that is set and make sure its early enough that you go to bed semi hungry.

This week's challenge: No eating after 7:30pm!!!!!

Good luck everyone!!
  • nicole_a
    Options
    Oh, and the challenge includes drinking too! (water and herbal tea excluded, of course!).
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    AWESOME challenge that is my problem as well... GOOD LUCK GIRLS... Lets have another great week.