Weirdest Pet Names!!

Options

Replies

• stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I have a female cockatoo named Casper and male one named Zelda. I didn't name them though ;)
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    As a kid, I was not very original naming my pets. I had a cat named Kitty, a dog named Poochie and a guinea pig named Piggie. My current dog's name is Maxine, but we often call her Boobie.
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    i have a boston terrier named cupcake honey sprinkles
  • mr18actor
    mr18actor Posts: 480
    Options
    I had a dog I named Ryerson (called her Rya). I took Ryerson from the movie Groundhog Day -- Ned Ryerson! :bigsmile:
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    My German Rottweiler is Vengeance.

Sounds big n nasty, but he's just a sweetheart.

I like to let him run around at the dog park and when someone says "Whose dog is this?"

I yell Vengeance is MINE!
  • SpecialKitty7
    SpecialKitty7 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    My two dogs full names are kinda long. "Crybaby Houdini Oh What a Feeling" (called Houdini) she got out as a pup and broke her leg running into a Toyota, and is a big giant baby about everything. And "Monkey Seven We Can Do That?" (called Seven) she was our seventh pet, she apes everything Houdini does, and when they were pups everything that was new to Seven, she had this look on her face like, We can do that? Houdini's a chocolate lab and Seven's a Dalmation.
  • konalove3
    konalove3 Posts: 79
    Options
    Fart the goldfish. Who lived for 10 years and got gigantic.
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    My Neighbor has a CAT name Diohgee (Like you are spelling DOG).
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    My best friend named his cat Damn it.....
  • SpecialKitty7
    SpecialKitty7 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    my best friend had a cat named Whizz-Bang. He'd run around the kitchen, slide on the rug and bang into the cabinets. He was awesome.
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    a mini female chihuahua we named MR president , and her man ..Captain beefheart ..( also chihuahua )

pit bull named Shugie'oggie'oggie (shug for short ) & Foxy brown. a collie .

pitbull Cash ,( cashadoor, casheroooo, cahers ) rasher ro .. ) *he is still around .. chihua/yorkie named Monsieur Whig ( Whhhig for short whiggy , whigger ..wiwiwiwiiwwHIGGGG ).. and Holiday * pitbull female knickname holly

:) I love my pets names.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    My dogs names, and I had a few dogs in my days:

Black Lab: Hockey
    Black Lab: Gretzky (we called him Ski)
    Pomeranian: Tech (for Texas Tech) ex-wife just had to have a dog
    Mix: Camry (that's my current dog)

All of my dogs have been black dogs. I don't know why, they just have been.
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    My coworker has a DOG named Pu$$y.

Seriously!!!! The dog looks like 50 Cent..the rapper.
  • pixiechk201
    pixiechk201 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    We took in this ratty stray kitten and named him Bunk because "damn, this cat is hella bunk". But he turned out to be cool.

I had a beta fish name Numchucks. I call my cat Madam Fluffy Pants.
  • Gidgetfrombama
    Options
    I have two pugs (a boy and girl) named Slug and Sushi. Everybody comments on the name "Slug the Pug". But it's very fitting.. all he does is lay around like a lazy slug. :) I love my furbabies tho!
  • Brazilll
    Brazilll Posts: 503
    Options
    My neighbor has a cat named wombat. -_-
  • relly1008
    relly1008 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My Friend has a dog named Dante Andres, i told her that is a "galan de telenovela" name
  • rebecca_florida
    rebecca_florida Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Our dog's name is Monkey. I love going to the grocery store and asking my husband "Do we need Monkey food?". We get really funny looks.

I also have a fish named Herman. Get it?
  • anastasiawildflower
    anastasiawildflower Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    We had a cat which was named by 3 people in the house so we combined them all to
    Fluffy Chief Bilbo Baggins
    He lived a long, adventurous life.

Currently we have 2 doxies named Brady Buffalo and Charles the Grand Cha-hee
    A friend has a cat named Cat whose kitten is named Sushi.
    Another friend has a cat named Rumor, but my husband and I can't stand the name so we call him Mr. Sparkles.

And lastly, if I ever get my potbelly pig, depending on boy/girl status, I will name 'em Brutus or Moxie.
  • Triabella
    Triabella Posts: 9
    Options
    our friends use to call our cat (she was a seal point himi so that makes his particularly strange)
    "Tiny Elvis"... her real name was Anna tho but even we would call her that too someitmes especially when talking to them.