Peanut Butter

Options

Replies

• saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    white_chocolate_PB_vegan_store_shop_vivagranola.jpg
    :love:

I think I've met my match. That is so me. I HIGHLY doubt we have that, but I am going to look. Thank you :)
  • ErinRibbens
    ErinRibbens Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    You should be able to find the Smucker's all natural PB. It's pretty good. If you have to have sweetened, the Skippy Natural is good, but not as good for you. I like the fresh ground stuff from the health food store but I have to drive an hour to get it. It stinks to live in the boonies, I know!!!
  • aslaurais
    aslaurais Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love just Walmart's natural peanut butter, my hubby loves KREMA Crunchy : )
  • jessicak0614
    jessicak0614 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I don't eat PB often but my Dh loves it and loves the Smuckers Organic. He can't stand the ones that contain palm fruit oil. He really just wants one with only peanuts and maybe a tad of salt if that.
  • julie10101
    Options
    I like Kroger Natural Creamy Peanut Butter. It's all natural and only contains peanuts and salt. You need to stir & refrigerate it. I used to like Skippy Reduced Fat Peanut Butter, but I was told it's better to eat the natural kind.
  • DrewMaxwell
    DrewMaxwell Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I like Smucker's All Natural Peanut Butter. Maybe a little too much :)

^^^^THIS

Take it from an expert on peanut butter. This is only peanuts & salt with nothing else added. All the other "healthy" brands I've seen marketed all have other crap in them like sugar, palm oil, etc. that isn't needed. The next best alternative to the Smucker's brand is finding a place with a peanut butter grinding machine and grinding it yourself.

As a side note, because this is truly natural, the oil separates. I found that if you take a hand mixer with only one of the mixing blades installed and slowly lowering it into the PB while holding the jar firmly, you can mixed the oil in fairly quickly and then stick it in the fridge so it doesn't separate again.
  • bzgl40
    bzgl40 Posts: 69 Member
    Options

I think I've met my match. That is so me. I HIGHLY doubt we have that, but I am going to look. Thank you :)

Even better...they have dark chocolate. And you can get it in regular grocery stores. I am not so fond of the price though. I just get whatever one that is priced right that is just peanuts or maybe a tiny amount of salt.
  • carolynmittens
    Options
    if you can't find it in stores: http://amzn.com/B0042M91GG

you need it. trust me.
  • urasweethart
    urasweethart Posts: 123 Member
    Options

THIS MY FAVORITE PB it also comes in single serving sizes to help make sure you dont over do it or for a great lil snack after working out
  • BostonMatt
    BostonMatt Posts: 258
    Options
    Unsalted all natural Teddie peanut Butter.
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Peter Pan whipped with honey. The BEST peanut butter I have ever had. I have at least 3 peanut butter sandwiches everyday when I work.
  • allycat54
    allycat54 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Peter Pan whipped is my favorite, though it's hard to find. I get it at Walmart.
  • carolynmittens
    Options
    Even better...they have dark chocolate. And you can get it in regular grocery stores. I am not so fond of the price though. I just get whatever one that is priced right that is just peanuts or maybe a tiny amount of salt.
    i would pay any amount peanut butter & co requires! i actually wasn't a fan of the dark chocolate one. there's something very unappetizing to me about peanut butter and chocolate when they're mixed together (read: NOT in the case of a reeses pb cup, those are bomb). mighty maple is super good too.
  • urasweethart
    urasweethart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    PEANUT BUTTER & CO is sold at both the walmarts in the town i live in and the single servings are lik .68cents so u dont have to buy the whole bottle if you just want to try it I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THE DARK CHOCOLATE ONE it helps in those bad moments when you want a reese Or jsut after a really tough workout and you're starving
  • hmoore202
    hmoore202 Posts: 15
    Options
    Unsalted all natural Teddie peanut Butter.

Ditto!! Teddie unsalted pb is my absolute fav. But anything with just peanuts as the ingredient is fine.
  • mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options
    Smucker's all natural, either chunky or creamy
  • stufie
    stufie Posts: 142 Member
    Options

I am DYING to try this brand of peanut butter...sadly my little province doesn't carry it, and I can't order online :(
  • reegordon
    reegordon Posts: 97 Member
    Options

I love this one too! I also love Peter Pan Natural with Honey. You can also order the PB2 from here: http://bellplantation.com/. I lot of times they run specials.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of JIf Natural. It does have added sugar but not as much as "normal" brands and it's a lot more "real" if that makes sense haha. I love it! I can't eat peanut butter with no sugar added unfortunately. Ruins it for me.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I used to love Simply Jif, which is reduced sugar and more peanutty...then I discovered Smuckers All Natural and I'm in LOVE! Ingredient: Peanuts. And I stir in the oil b/c it's not saturated fat and lends to the texture, which is kinda like Reese pbutter but creamier. And all you taste is peanuts. Watch Skippy and Jif "Natural" pbutters b/c they still have hydrogenated oil, sugar and salt in them! And if you try Smuckers or any other brand whose ingredient is only peanuts, eat if for like a month and then try eating Skippy again. All u taste is the sugar and it's nasty. And I grew up on Skippy...my diabetic father insists in his Skippy lol