~marry~ a celebrity

Options

Replies

• torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Clive Owen, with Jude Law as my bit on the side.

I wouldn't seriously marry a celebrity though.
  • Darlis
    Darlis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    George Donaldson......enough said! Google him!
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Jeremy Renner...he's so down to earth and simple but so incredibly sexy.

Chris Hemsworth....he's Thor...and Australian

Ian Somerhalder...again, so down to earth and incredibly sexy. I love his eyes!!!
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Oh I must add Donnie Wahlberg.

I've met him numerous times and he's just so sweet! He is sexy too...and can sing and dance. Multi talented!!!
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Jared Padalecki - tall, gorgeous, great hair, total goofball
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Vin Diesel all the way. I have a serious weakness for bad boys. haha!

Vin.jpg
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Mine would have to be Zachary Levi. Though I've never met him, I understand that he's a nice guy, he's nerdy, he has an amazing voice and he's a damn cutie!

He's kind of fake nice. You know, the "I have to be nice to my fans because they're my bread and butter and not because I'm actually nice" kind of nice. But I agree that he has an amazing voice and is easy on the eyes.

Oh goodness - I love how people talk about celebrities like they know them, just because they have seen them give an interview..... :laugh: :huh:

Or because they met them on more than one occasion. But you know, it's all the same! /sarcasm

LoL this reminds me....every time I tell people that Rob Thomas (lead singer of Matchbox 20) is a nice guy, people always say, "How do you know?" Well, because I've talked to him on twitter since I was seventeen and he called my name while he was onstage at a concert because he knew I wanted to meet him....so, yeah, some people really do know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6I_mCXxfIQ
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I have two :laugh:

josh_turner_bg_03.jpg
    Josh Turner

full-dwayne-johnson.jpg
    The Rock
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    Taylor Lautner- he is so beautiful! and He seems to be soo sweet.
    Chris Hemsworth- He has such pretty eyes.And does a great job in Thor.
  • girlbone
    girlbone Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    James Nesbitt for me. I find him really sexy & that voice............. Yum yum!!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i'm engaged so i feel guilty stating this

but...

ryan gosling. and hello, the notebook. lol
  • bellyake3
    bellyake3 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    JACK BLACK IS MY FIRST PICK....runner up would be JACK BLACK'S DOUBLE..LOL
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    Heidi Klum- She is single, German, and amazingly beautiful. Perfect body type. She looks like a cuddler too.
  • HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    OK I don't think anyone has said it yet......JIM CARREY....have loved him since his very early (pre-famous) days......and the runner up would be Johnny Depp, cause flirting with him as Jack Sparrow is just SOOOO much fun....and 3rd would be Rob Van Winkle.....just cuz he's cool, he has the most beautiful smile and he is really a down to earth person.
  • nikki_att84
    nikki_att84 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    ryan reynolds!! well hes canadian thats always great! there is just something about him :)
  • ZacharyBear
    Options
    Natalie Portman.
    Harvard Grad. She was in Star Wars. She made a rap song. Perfect woman.
  • HollyRutledge
    Options
    OK I don't think anyone has said it yet......JIM CARREY....have loved him since his very early (pre-famous) days......and the runner up would be Johnny Depp, cause flirting with him as Jack Sparrow is just SOOOO much fun....and 3rd would be Rob Van Winkle.....just cuz he's cool, he has the most beautiful smile and he is really a down to earth person.

Didn't think when I posted this, but Rob Van Winkle ="Vanilla Ice"
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,791 Member
    Options
    I think marriage to a celebrity would be a huge PITA, but I wouldn't mind honeymooning with Sofia Vergara or Amy Adams. Oh hell, while I'm dreaming, why not both?
  • 80ld
    80ld Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Leo Dicaprio...ahhh
  • HollyRutledge
    Options
    I think marriage to a celebrity would be a huge PITA, but I wouldn't mind honeymooning with Sofia Vergara or Amy Adams. Oh hell, while I'm dreaming, why not both?

I literally almost choked on that one... "Oh hell, while I'm dreaming, why not both?"
    .....lmao....pick 3 or 4...live it up. In your dreams your bed has infinite space....lol