Bikini Babes

Options

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I've thought long and hard about what this week's challenge should be. The first week was the water challenge and the second week was the eating breakfast daily (at home, sitting, if possible) challenge.

I don't know about you guys, but I am pretty good keeping my calories in check all day, and then the night time kills me. Little bites here, little nibbles there, and all of a sudden I'm over my calorie allotment for the day. So, this week, the challenge will be directly related to that - no eating after 7:30 pm.

7:30pm is an arbitrary time, but it seems to be a late enough that people can still get off work and have dinner. If you have a job where you get off later, then you can adjust it accordingly, but please use a time that is set and make sure its early enough that you go to bed semi hungry.

This week's challenge: No eating after 7:30pm!!!!!

Good luck everyone!!

FAbulous challenge.... THANKS!!!!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    This really will be a challenge for me, so good pick! I think I'm going to just brush my teeth at 7:30 every night to make sure that I don't try to eat something else. I've never tried it before, but I've heard it works!

Good luck to everyone - hope it's a very successful week for us all!:bigsmile:
  • stffunny
    stffunny Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Steph and I'd really like to join....
    SW 190
    CW 190
    GW 130

I really want to FINALLY see the ocean next summer (yes I'll be 27 and No i have never seen the ocean) AND I would really like to see it in a bikini w/ pictures....so after 2 kids and being w/ my husband for 7 years I am not the girl i use to be and I am ready to be ME again.....GOOD LUCK everybody...I'm going to do the 2 past chanllenges to get caught up and this weeks...
  • Naokoheart
    Options
    WOW this is going to be difficult,but I shall try my best! o_o
    Some of my classes don't finish until after 8pm......so I am going to have to eat my dinner before then,
    and fill up on water afterwards? hmm......
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    Hey all! I've thought long and hard about what this week's challenge should be. The first week was the water challenge and the second week was the eating breakfast daily (at home, sitting, if possible) challenge.

I don't know about you guys, but I am pretty good keeping my calories in check all day, and then the night time kills me. Little bites here, little nibbles there, and all of a sudden I'm over my calorie allotment for the day. So, this week, the challenge will be directly related to that - no eating after 7:30 pm.

7:30pm is an arbitrary time, but it seems to be a late enough that people can still get off work and have dinner. If you have a job where you get off later, then you can adjust it accordingly, but please use a time that is set and make sure its early enough that you go to bed semi hungry.

This week's challenge: No eating after 7:30pm!!!!!

Good luck everyone!!

Great challenge! I already have a cutoff time at 8:00pm hehehe, so it'll be a challenge to cut back the extra half an hour which will really help! The only day I may have to adjust is Tuesday nights because I have swim lessons until 7:30pm but I could eat an earlier dinner.
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    GREAT idea--- this is an awesome challenge! I see a hard week ahead of me but I am ready to take it on. Good luck everybody!
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    OH, and kandyjo--- what part of Texas are you from?
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    that's a great challenge. good luck everyone. i'm usually upstairs exercising anyways.
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    What a challenge! I might have to make mine at least an hour or two later though. We usually dont eat until 9-9:30. I get up around 11am-12pm, too and dont get to bed around 12am-1am! So my schedule isnt normal at all.
  • Luke93
    Luke93 Posts: 35
    Options
    I can't believe how many people we have now in our group! This is so great. There is going to be so many babes at the beach this summer! :laugh:
    I wasn't very successful with our challenge last week, but this week I feel confident. During the week seems easy because I workout during the evenings, but weekends might be hard.

Sjmay, thank you so much for getting our results so quickly. You are an awesome team captain!

Good luck to everyone this week.!!:flowerforyou:
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    @stffunny - Welcome to our group!

@nicole_a - Excellent challenge! It's going to be a hard one for me. Usually I do very well after dinner, but it seems that in the last 1/2 hour before bed I cave and end up having a snack. And it is almost never anything healthy! I'm going to work hard on this one. I usually cook and have dinner for about 6:30 so that will give me time to eat and have a small snack, and then NOTHING!!!!

@Luke93 - thanks so much!

@ Everyone!!!! Good luck this week in everything that you do! :drinker:
  • christieb143102
    christieb143102 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm back in it!
    Water is good, @ almost 60 oz.
    Breakfast was a great boal of oatmeal with cinammon.
    Back at work so I'm doing the stairs at lunch and on breaks.
    I'm making my time at night to be 8pm, as opposed to 730. Thats what I normally do anyway.
    Good luck:happy:
  • Naokoheart
    Options
    I managed the challenge today,although some cravings kicked in at about 10:30pm looool,
    but I avoided it because as soon as I came back from basketball I used mouthwash and brushed my teeth 3 times so I wouldn't get tempted,and quenched my thirst/'hunger' with water,I think I have had over 200 ounces,like a proper washout. :laugh:
  • InnerCutie
    Options
    Hello all, I want to join also. It appears I am about a month late oops.:blushing:

SW- 161 (June 2009)
    Cw- 150
    GW-120
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    Oh man, I blew the challenge today. Had a very stressful day at work and didn't get home 'til around 7. Had dinner and then had some ice cream afterwards! Probably indulged a little too much with the ice cream because I'm about 500 calories over today :angry: .

Oh well, tomorrow is a new day. Hope everyone is doing great.

p.s. weather in the west here sucks!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Good challenge - that should shave away some opportunities for cookies and ice cream. :) I'll give it a shot.
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Great idea on the challenge! Congrats Nicole! :smile:

I hope everyone is doing well! I am working on the challenges myself. :smile: I have been traveling all over the place. I am about to travel to NY today. I am going to a concert tomorrow to see The Cranberries reunion tour. I am pretty excited.
  • sjmay
    Options
    Hello all, I want to join also. It appears I am about a month late oops.:blushing:

SW- 161 (June 2009)
    Cw- 150
    GW-120

It's never too late! Welcome to our group!
  • sjmay
    Options
    Well, I find it kinda funny, for what sounds like such an easy challenge, it is really SO hard. I was doing great last night. Had supper and everything by 7:30, so I would be safe. But THEN, DH pulled out the pretzels. Usually I can resist them, but last night I couldn't. I only had about 6, but it was still 6 too many. So, I blew it last night, but today's a new day. I have to do this!!!! I even got up early this morning so I could do some exercise before work. And I plan on doing some more this evening. I am so tired of the scale either not moving, or moving in the wrong direction. And it's only up to me...

@savvystephy - Have a great time at the concert! :drinker:

Hope everyone has a great day today :smile:
  • nicole_a
    Options
    7:30 sounds like an easy time to stop eating. It sounds late. But in reality, it is SO HARD!! I was able to do it yesterday, so I am happy about that. But I must admit I went into the kitchen a couple times after the cut off and just looked in the fridge. I didn't touch anything, just looked. Force of habit I guess. I'm just glad I have this challenge to keep me focused and accountable!

For those that weren't successful w/the challenge yesterday, today is a new day! Let's make it count!