Looking for stay-at-home moms

Options
13»

Replies

• lifesazoo
    lifesazoo Posts: 118
    Options
    I'm a SAH mom of 3- 14, 6, and 3. My 14 yr old does online school from home, so I am always surrounded by kids. Not to mention, I usually have several of my friends' kids over here playing (aka- me babysitting. lol).
    Feel free to add me.

Oh, plus mommy to 7 dogs, 3 cats, chickens and rabbits. ;-)
  • Princess_q
    Princess_q Posts: 13
    Options
    I am a SAHM of three Girls, ages 4, 2 and 7 months. Feel free to add me. I would love to make friends with other women with similar daily routines as myself. Good luck!
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I stay home with four kids 2, 4, 6, 8 I also am a graduate student. Add me if you wish!!
  • KendraLoveless
    Options
    I'm a SAHM, with an 8 yo son and and a "five and three quarters" son. Add me if you like!
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    SAHM of 2 gals...7 and 18 1/2 months....been on here since baby was 3 months old and I am addicted!
  • EverythingCubbies
    EverythingCubbies Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Also a SAHM to two boys, 6 and 2. Just had my sweet baby girl in April and still BFing. Would love any support with other SAHMs. :)
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm also a SAHM to 3 (5,3, & almost 2). Add me if you'd like. I'm here to support and could always use a little more myself.
  • Crossfitjessi
    Options
    SaHM, my little boy is almost 4. I baby sit in my home - 2 other boys. So many activities but keep working out. My Step mom who is a working Mom tells me I need to put myself first. First thing was to find a gym with good Kids Room hours. I workout 5 days each week. Monday & Tuesday 2 hour 2 a days. Wednesday 1.5 hours. Friday 1.5 hours Saturday 1-2 hours.
  • Andrea419
    Andrea419 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom to a nine year old son and eleven year old daughter. :smile:
  • crabbyab90
    crabbyab90 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom to an 18 month old daughter :) feel free to add me!