Any Jillian Michaels Dvd Success?

Options
I have Jillian Michaels Cardiokickbox, Front side and back side dvds and i was wondering if anyone has had any success with them?

Replies

• trixirn
    trixirn Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I am doing her body revolution and I am seeing results. Everything is toning up.
  • newfitTasha
    newfitTasha Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm on Day 6 of Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred, and I've begun to lose a few pounds already (w/ a calorie deficit) and I see diff. in inches around my thighs/tummy .
  • sunnie326
    sunnie326 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I am using her Burn Fat Blast Matabolism and have definitely been toning. I also use Billy Blanks tae bo videos.
  • flukes9
    flukes9 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I love 30-day shred and Ripped in 30, but I also mix up my workouts, so I can't say that those DVDs alone help. I can't do a DVD every single day, so I also do Zumba, and switch up the DVDs at least, so I don't get bored.
  • Morgan103084
    Options
    I've completed her Ripped in 30, and am currently on level 2 of the 30 Day Shred. i have definitely toned up, you don't see a lot of pounds lost at first, you gain a lot of muscle. it's a great workout, but don't be fooled, it's not easy by any means. But i enjoy doing it every day.
  • BonnieeWalkerr
    BonnieeWalkerr Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I always read about people doing the 30 day shred but what is it? Anyone have a website with information on it or something?
  • Hood25
    Hood25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I've been on a journey to lose about 30 pounds and I have had great success with Jillian's videos. I give her a lot of props for my success. I have done 30DS, Ripped in 30 and just recently finished 6 week 6 pack. I have lost about 6-10 pound each video and a heck of a lot of inches. I have stuck with them religiously as well as a healthy diet and cardio in addition. Definitely worth the effort. I'm gonna do her kettle ball Dvd next
  • newfitTasha
    newfitTasha Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    its a workout combo (i.e. circuit training) of cardio, strength training and abs. Something like 3 mins strength training, 2 mins cardio, 1 mins abs. It's only 20 mins long, then a 5 min cool down period but it's gotten really good reviews. It's split into 3 levels, each one harder than the one before. You're supposed to do each level in about 10 days or more. You can download it on 4shared.com or buy the DVD.
  • BonnieeWalkerr
    Options
    ohkay thank youu :)
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred is a classic. I got great results with it a couple of months ago and I'm starting another round now!
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Just downloaded 30 Day Shred, I'll let you know in 31 days! I kinda scared. :noway:
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Had GREAT results with 30 ds
  • BonnieeWalkerr
    Options
    When I download it it wont work :(
  • raitch
    raitch Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You can find it on You Tube, or you can just go buy it. My copy was $6 new. It's old so it's not expensive. But it works!!
  • BonnieeWalkerr
    Options
    Ohkay thank you :)
  • tishajo
    tishajo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones DVD (2x per week). I run on the treadmill/track when I'm not rocking the DVD. It's only been a couple of weeks but my clothes are starting to fit better. The scale isn't budging, but I have no complaints. Inches lost are way better in my opinion. :bigsmile:
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    i have the biggest winner set. i found it at a yardsale for $10. It is killer but I have already noticed a change. Its only a half hour but by the end, i am drenched and the next morning, i have to slide out of bed instead of sitting up! I'll let you know in a few weeks how the results are!
  • gemaudlin
    gemaudlin Posts: 81
    Options
    I'm currently on day 7 of 30 day shred and every once in a while when I feel REALLY crazy I will also do her extreme shed and shred or killer buns and thighs. :) I've lost 15 pounds since starting both of them! I love Jillian :love:
  • gritty1
    gritty1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am on day 7 of 30 day shred, even though i have only lost 2lb i have lost 1/2 inch of my thighs.

Only 20 mins but hard doesn't get any easier the longer you do it either ( not for me anyway)

I am hoping some weight loss will kick in soon.:ohwell:

and i have been using tins of beans as had no wieghts ( got some today) :blushing:

so hopefully should make it a bit harder with heavier wieghts. ( though why i want it harder i am not sure) :laugh:
  • tjphelps73
    tjphelps73 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred last week - I lost four pounds; however, I also added cardio every other day last week. I did not do the shred everyday. I did three days of it and took a day off. So six days of shred and five days of cardio = 4 pound loss.

The 20 mins with Jillian on the first day was rough, the second day I could barely move, and the third day I was SORE. I had to put cardio in there just to keep my muscles stretched and moving. She is intense and has no mercy. Also if you are really over weight (which I am) some fo the exercises are a little rough on the joints in the beginning.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!