Calling all Mommies!

Options

Replies

• smithashlie
    Options
    Wow!! I am absolutely stunned at the outpouring of working, stay at home, single, married, busy MOMS!!!! :) Thanks a ton for all of the new friends!!!!! I so look forward to getting to know everyone!!
  • BNA_Mommy
    BNA_Mommy Posts: 36
    Options
    I am married, a full time nurse, and a full time mommy to 3 kids (3 yr old twins and a 16 yr old). I just joined MFP within the last 2 months to try and get myself back on track. I had gastric bypass surgery about 5 yrs ago, lost over 100 lbs, and since the birth of my twins, gained back about 30. I NEED motivation!!!
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Ladies......feel free to add me.........I do all of that and am a mommy of two little ones Again:bigsmile:
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Sending a request now! :) I have a hubby and a 4.5 year old son who will be starting Pre-K this year!! :O Time sure does fly :/
  • KatFierce
    KatFierce Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    SAHM of a 3 year old boy and 9 month old boy, cosmetology student at night.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Hi:) Active duty mother of two here.
  • Em_runs_away
    Em_runs_away Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, a mum to 2 happy girls, I work part time, study part time, parent full time(!) and am getting serious about showing my girls a healthy lifestyle with the right foods, regular exercise and ocassional slip ups (my diary for today for example!) I'd like lots of Mum (or Dad) friends because you all know what it can be like!
  • claireyoga
    Options
    Sounds familiar!

Mother of 1

Wife of 1

Two Careers and studying on top..

Ha Ha, oh yes, in my 'free time' I':laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: m on here!

Add!
  • amandainez08
    amandainez08 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I know how all of this can be! I have a kid, a job, school, and an apartment to keep up (because her daddy seems to never pick up after himself). So...how did I gain weight if I'm always chasing them around and picking up after them? Sometimes it seems like a hurricane went through my daughter's room!

Feel free to add me!
  • PBaxter72
    PBaxter72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP and this is my very first post ! This topic really spoke to me and I decided to put my fear aside and reach out to you all!!

I too am a fulltime working mommy, who has no idea how I manage to keep my head above water with two under 4, plus my hubby & my two parents that live with us as well.....

How to get it all done - I have no idea - but I sure feel better knowing that I am not alone out there !!!

I send a request out to you all, but I am still learning the ins and outs of this webiste, so please take pity on me!!
  • RavenSimone90
    Options
    Im a mom of two young babies.
    Sending friend request now
  • pinkpolkadots25
    pinkpolkadots25 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom too! My son is one, and I've lost 105 pounds since he was born. Feel free to add me :)
  • MrsAFR
    MrsAFR Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hey add me, I'm a mum of an 18 month old girl she is my world! But I work full time too and it makes losing weight and having the time to concentrate on yourself all that more difficult. Too busy looking after everyone else!! I have made a commitment to put myself first (well almost) for a while as the weight hold me back in every way. Could do with the support from someone in my position
  • heyitsalisonrae
    Options
    I'm a mom of a 19 month old boy! I work 30hrs a week, full time student and mom, so finding workout time is difficult. I did Insanity for 60 days and now am doing Jillian Michael's DVD's because they are all less than an hour a day.
  • HealthyIrishLass
    HealthyIrishLass Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm a Mom of 9yo twins
    Work F/T (M-Th) at a professional "desk job". & do P/T work as a Massage Therapist (self employed, so I set my own hours F-S-Su)
    I sent you a request.
  • Schwaineser
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm in, too! Just went back to work - two babies: 3 and 1, and of course the hubs to keep happy! It was tough to work out as a stay and home mama...but it's about 100 times harder now that I'm working. Lets keep this convo going!
  • taratam83
    taratam83 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Right now I have the summer "OFF" from my full-time student lifestyle! Mom to two great kids, daughter is 5 and son is 2 and my hubby acts like a kid :) Enjoying my time with the kiddos this summer, trying to fill their days with fun activities. My daughter sees me using MFP so often though that she has began saying things like "Mommy, is this too many calories for me??" -- LOL! I'm studying to be an elementary school teacher and graduate in a little less than 1 year!! Need some support too!!
  • PrincessKittenpants
    Options
    Single mother of a toddler working a full time job, add me if you'd like!
  • Ke1ra78
    Ke1ra78 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Sending a request any second.. :-D
  • mckellipgirl
    mckellipgirl Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You must be my twin! lol

I work full time, have two kids, hubz, will be starting EMT class the end of July and will be taking a Certification class the end of October. I'm super busy but am loving MFP. I'm new here but am learning so much!

I've already met some amazingly helpful and inspirational people on here but I'm always looking for more people to help motivate me and that would like to have some motivation from me.